Virgo's POV

I felt nauseous, as if I was going to throw up. If I did I made sure to aim away from Taurus, that would be embarrassing.

    Everyone else had already finished the process of getting our powers and we were all currently taking a break, I could tell we were all winded because no one was talking.

    "Ok Zodiacs, we don't have much time, so lets get moving! Everybody gather around." Orion called, he seemed chipper, probably because he didn't get smashed in the head with a baseball bat.

    We all stood in our iconic circle, I was by Leo and Libra. I noticed Libra and Sag had been rather close, I wondered what was going on?

    "Ok signs, so since we are running short on time, I thought that today we could just see what your powers are, and then work on training them for as long as we need. Ophiuchus shouldn't attack anyone until she finds you guys so we still have time, but lets use it wisely," Orion told us.

    We all nodded in agreement, excited, but too tired to say it.

    Orion began to walk to the door, "Ok, I'm going to be observing you from the window, I want you guys to try not to get hit. Work together with your element." And with that he left the big room.

    We waited a minute before I caught sight of him in the window fussing with some controls.

    "So we don't get hit? Don't get hit with what?" Pisces wondered out loud. We all shrugged, I guess we were going to find out.

    "Ok signs, we are now starting, good luck." We heard Orion's voice say over the intercom.

    Then out of nowhere axes came swinging down from the ceiling, the walls started throwing spikes, and there was metal balls being shot out from hidden cannons in the floor! It was crazy!

    We all ducked and jumped trying to avoid the objects but we were already weak.

    "You guys! We need to work together!" I heard someone yell, I didn't see who I was too busy not dying.

    "Ok, we already have the power we just need to find what it is, try everything," Someone else hollered.

    I decided to listen and I started closing my eyes and focusing, as if that was going to do anything!

    Suddenly a hard body rammed into my sending me flying. I looked up to see Taurus standing above me. Where I had been seconds ago, was now covered in spikes.

    "Thanks Taur!"I breathed.

    "Yeah, maybe keep your eyes open," He joked.

    I laughed too blushing. I had developed a really small tiny itty bitty crush on Taurus.

    "Taur how did you do that!" Scorpio called out surprise in his voice.

    "Do what?" Taurus shouted back.

    "Bro you just ran, like really fast, like faster than the flash!" Sag informed him.

    "Wait a minute," I muttered, then started running as fast as I could.

    It was as if the world slowed down, the people in the room were hardly moving, it was dead silent, the spikes and balls were all moving in slow motion, the Earth signs had super speed!

    I stopped running, "Cap! Taur, we have super speed!"

    The both turned to look at me in doubt, "Are you sure?"

    I nodded, "Yes try running!" They did and started moving, and then they were gone.

    "Wait where did they go?" Gem asked.

    "Behind you," Cap said from behind Gem.

    She jumped really high, "Ahh! How did you- uh, guys?"

    She was floating in midair, as if gravity didn't exists. I looked at her, she looked really panicked.

    "I think the Air signs have flying ability's!" I exclaimed.

    Libra and Aqua both Jumped as high as they could and I watched as Libra floated up to gem gracefully, but Aqua just fell back to the ground.

    "Why can't I fly?" She asked leaping out of the way from a spike.

    That was weird, maybe she wasn't focusing enough? I turned my attention to the fire signs who were running around, Aries looked like he was having the time of his life, Leo was curled up on the ground hands over his head, and Sag looked like he could care less about the whole deal.

    "Guys! The arrows are officially on fire!" Cancer cried out.

    I turned, she was right the wall was spitting out fire arrows, wonderful.

    "Aries look out!" I heard Aqua yell.

    Aries was about to be hit by a fire arrow! I quickly ran over and pushed him out of the way before it hit him.

    "Phew, thanks Virgo," He thanked me.

    I nodded about to turn away when something caught my eye, "Uh- Aries, don't freak out but your leg is on fire," I told him not wanting to freak him out.

    "WHAT! AHHHHH GET IT OFF GET IT OFF" He freaked out.

    He paused for a breath when he said, "Oh wait, it doesn't hurt,"

    I looked at him in confusion, fire on skin like that was supposed to hurt pretty bad.

    "Are you sure?" Sag asked appearing from behind us.

    "Yeah, it kind of tickles." He said laughing.

    Sag got a curious look on his face, "I wonder," I heard him mutter.

    "Sag don't!" I yelled, but it was too late, he had already touched Aries fire leg.

    I watched in awe as he giggled as the fire crawled up his arm, "I want to try!" Leo called out as he ran over and touched the fire too.

    "Guys the fire signs are heat resistant!" I announced. That left just the water signs, and Aquarius.

    We ran around the room for sometime, the people who found their powers were fully charged, but everyone else were running out of energy.

    "Why- Can't- I- Fly!" I heard Aqua growl as she kept jumping like a lunatic while dodging obstacles.

    "Guys! Where did Pisces go?" I heard Cap ask in a panicked voice.

    "I'm over here!" She yelled back, I turned to see but was surprised when nothing was there.

    "Uh where?" Taurus asked.

    "Right in front of you silly, can you not see me?" I heard her say again, but I still didn't see her body.

    "Hey Libra! Gemini! Can you see if you can spot Pisces from up there?" I called up to them.

    "Yeah hold on!" Libra yelled as her and Gem scanned the big room.

    "No sign of her," Gem called back down.

    "Wait I can't find Cancer or Scorpio either!" Leo yelled.

    "Ok now you guys really are crazy, we are literally right in front of you," I heard Cancer laugh, like Pisces I couldn't see her body, nor Scorpios.

    "I think the water signs have invisibility," I told everyone.

    "Really that's so cool!" I heard Pisces yell.

    "Now everyone knows their group powers!" Cancer called back.

    "Except for Aqua," I mumbled. I still could figure out what she was doing wrong I saw Gem and Lib trying to help her.
"Let destroy it," Sag laughed.

    A silent agreement passed through us and then the Earth signs took off and smashed the balls. Fire signs caught the arrows and blew up the machine in the floor. The air signs destroyed the axes in the ceiling and the water signs destroyed the spikes.

    "Good job Zodiacs you are now dismissed to go to the nurse if you need medical care or go to lunch, I will clean up this mess, Aquarius, please stay back. And no using powers outside of this room useless completely necessary." Orions voice came over the intercom.

    I realized I was super hungry, I hadn't eaten breakfast that morning so I was eager to get to lunch.

    We waved goodbye to Aqua and took off for the cafeteria unaware of the unwelcome watcher.

♍︎

I really enjoyed writing this chapter, we are finally getting into the real plot of the book! Hope you liked it, feel free to comment or vote!

QOTC: what is your favorite ice cream flavor?

-V