Gemini's POV

The group walked along the school hallways making sure no teachers were around.

    "Well on the bright side, I guess we all know what our gifts are," Leo said breaking the silence.

    "I mean your not wrong, I'd say being Zodiac sign and having powers is a pretty strong gift," Aqua agreed.

    "Shh guys, I see someone ahead!" Pi whispered pointing to four figures up ahead coming towards us.

    We all froze ready to hide but they were already in front of us before any of us even moved.

    "Hey you! Did you start the food fight yesterday?" One of the girls asked Aqua seeming angry. I remembered the group as the people who came in and shoved people to the side to get the best seats. She was tall and had platinum blond hair and blue eyes, she seemed very trendy and seemed like she was in rage. The girl who stood next to her had tan skin with a purple Hijab wrapped around her head, she as well looked angry. Two boys stood behind them one of them was tall with black hair and brown eyes the other was a short Asian boy wearing a football uniform.

    "Uh- yeah?" Aqua said back sounding confused.

    "You hit my friend Dylan here with a banana peel and completely embarrassed our whole group!" The girl yelled.

    I could tell Aqua was trying to look sorry but her emotions failed her and she let out a snort, unfortunately that set me off and I started giggling and soon everyone else joined in.

    "Are you laughing at me right now!" The guy spat.

    Aqua stopped and turned to her resting face, "Yes because it was funny. Sorry I hit you but you came into the room and started pushing people around."

    "Yeah well I just so happened to be wearing my favorite shoes, and someone just so happened to throw pizza, and it just so HAPPENED to get on my shoes!" The girl wearing the hijab cried out.

    Aries wiped his eyes from laughter, "I'm sorry, who even are you guys?"

    The group straitened and gave smug looks, "I'm Veronica," The blonde said, "I'm Dylan," the guy with black hair declared, "I'm Molly, the other girl said, "And I'm Jacob!" The short dude finished they all stood a little straighter obviously trying to imitate us.

    Cancer let out a little giggle which set me off again, they sent me a glare.

    Aqua composed her self and said, "Look I'm sorry about your shoes, I really am, but I didn't throw any pizza, someone else must of done it."

    Molly snarled, "I don't care who did it, I care about what you and your little circus freaks are gonna do to fix it!"

    I noticed everyone's eyes darken, these people were overreacting. We already apologized, and calling us freaks was messed up!

    "Well you guys have some issues, we'll leave you too sort them out." Scorpio said beginning to lead us away.

    "Not so fast, we saw you skipping, we can run to a teacher right now and get you in trouble if you don't give us what we want." Veronica smirked blocking our path.

    "Seriously, we apologized, what else do you want!" I exclaimed.

    "Buy me new shoes," Molly demanded.

    "Uh- not trying to make you sound dumb or anything, but technically you guys are skipping too.." Virgo stated.

    The group zeroed in on her and Virgo backed away fearfully, Taurus stepped in however and blocked her from their path.

    "Look can't we just part ways and forget this, please?" Pisces asked trying to bring peace.

    "No I'm still pissed about my shoes!" Molly cried.

    Aqua let out a groan, "Ok then, lets all take a moment of silence for Molly's shoes because she totally can't just throw them in the wash! Aries shut up we're trying to have a moment!" There was a moment of silence before Aqua declared, "Okay moment done, bye."

    We all walked around the group who were hollering insults at us. Once we were out of earshot from the group I burst out laughing, "That was so funny!"

    Everyone joined in as we made our way to the dorms, "We have to be careful guys, they will most likely try and get back at us," Lib said cautiously.

    "Yeah well for now lets worry about being Constellations." Cap decided for us.

    Leo took out his key and let us into their room. We all sat down on the couches and sighed of relief, the day was barely over and I was already exhausted from all the hard work today had brought.

    "So do you guys wanna watch a movie?" Sag asked us.

    "Ooo yeah!" Virgo said happily, it appeared she had recovered from earlier.

    "We should watch a horror move," Cap suggested.

    "I vote on watching a marvel movie!" Aries cried.

    "I love Marvel!" Aqua exclaimed happily.

    "I like DC," Scorpio commented.

    "I vote Harry Potter," Pisces said randomly.

    "Can we watch Titanic?" Cancer said

    "Girl I can't do Titanic today!" I called out.

    "I know there literally was room on the float!"Lib agreed.

    "Guys! Relax lets draw from a hat." Sag laughed.

    We ended up drawing Marvel and we all decided to watch the movies in order.

    "Okay guys we're starting out with Captain Marvel everyone sit down and share the popcorn, Aries, Leo, I'm looking at you." Aqua announced.

    We all sat down on the couches. I tried to grab a seat next to Aqua or Libby but I ended up being stuck at the end of the couch next to Scorpio. I mean don't get me wrong he seemed like a nice guy but it would be awkward to share a blanket with him. I sighed and spread the blanket across us grabbing a bowl of popcorn to eat.

    "Hey I'm not thrilled either, pass the popcorn," He whispered in my ear as the movie started giving me butterfly's as I gave him the bowl.

    For a while there was peace, that was until Scorpio shifted into a comfortable position taking all the blanket with him.

    I groaned and tugged it back, he only smirked and took it again. I was getting frustrated and cold, I threw some popcorn at him and tugged the blanket all the way to my side. He just laughed and took the whole bowl and dumped it on my head.

    Everyone shh'ed us but I felt only rage, how dare he! I stood up and tackled him to the ground knocking popcorn and drinks off the take as I went.

    "Come on, you better clean this up!" Leo complained. But I was too busy dusting myself off and sitting back down with the blanket leaving Scorpio on the floor.

    We watched the rest of the movie quietly and I kept ignoring the dirty looks Scorpio was giving me. Soon the movie ended and I realized that it was 6:00 already.

    "Shoot Aqua we missed our detention!" Scorpio suddenly cried out.

    Aqua looked at the time, "Oh no!"

    "That sucks, anyways do you all want some dinner?" Leo said pointing to the fridge.

    "Yeah and we can watch the second movie while we eat!" Taurus grinned, and everyone nodded in agreement.

    "I'm in, as long as I don't have to sit next to Scorpio," I joked as everyone served themselves sandwich's and enjoyed the movie.

♊︎

Woah two chapters in one day I'm on a roll! By the way happy Gemini season to all the Gemini's reading! Hope you liked this chapter.

QOTC: is a hotdog a taco or a sandwich?

-V