XIIV

Eve opened her eyes groggily, noticing she was shivering. Hastily, she realized Father David and she were still soaked in the bathtub’s now cold waters. Fragments of her dream still lingered in her mind as she lifted her head from the priest’s thorax and gazed down at him. Mentally and physically exhausted from the events which had taken place previous to their visit to the lavatory, they had fallen into the grasps of slumber. She continued admiring him a moment as he slept, the sensations she had felt the first time she had laid her eyes on him rushing back to her. She trembled once more, the frigid water engulfing them stabbing at her skin with its bitter fangs.  
-Father. She whispered softly, shaking him lightly. Father, you must wake. The Sisters will wonder upon Mother Superior’s nonattendance. 
Slowly, the friar opened his drowsy eyes, looking up at her. A pleased smirk drew itself on his trembling lips. 
-What blessings I have received to rise with this heavenly vision gazing down upon me. The benevolent Madonna bearing Christ Himself in her womb covets beauty such as yours dear Evie. He whispered softly before noticing they still laid in the bathtub. Oh Heavens, how wrinkled like old prunes must we be! 
Eve emitted a small, barely audible giggle. Father David’s eyes shimmers with bliss, the smile on his lips widening.
-Goodness Evie, I reckon this is the first time I have ever had the ecstasy to be the witness of your laughter. The priest said tenderly, pulling himself up slightly, approaching his face closer to hers. It is worthy of the most beautiful symphonies.
He gazed down at her parted lips with yearn. She reciprocated his want, gazing down at his shivering mouth with desire. As she lowered her head to touch his lips of hers, images of the floods inside her dorm from which the creature had kept her sprung back to her mind. Abruptly, she pulled away, leaving his cravings unfulfilled. 
-Father, we must organize an assembly inside the chapel to announce the passing of Mother Superior to the Sisters. Eve susurrated, the libidinous atmosphere still lingering in the air as she felt the firmness of the priest’s manhood brushing against her inguina. 
From the corner of the lavatory, she heard shuffling sounds. She slightly lifted her dazed, lewd eyes to the location where the sounds originated and noticed two glowing red eyes, angry, resentful, fiery eyes, frowning at her. Hurriedly, she pulled away from the priest fully and stumbled out of the bathtub, nearly landing on the stone floor, her imbibed habit weighing her down heavily. The priests promptly sat up in the waters, caught off guard by her unexpected flee. 
-My habit is soaked. I will go change. She uttered anxiously as she made her way to the closed door, her eyes never leaving the priest who slowly rose from the red, soapy rivers of the tub.
-Evie, there is time. The priest said, still dumbfounded by the drastic change of her demeanor. They shan’t wonder still. 
Unable to prevent her eyes from drifting downwards, she rapidly noticed his still hardened hunger. She drew in a deep breath full of unfulfilled long, detached her gaze from him and exiting the room without emitting another sound.
-Eve! The priest exclaimed with confusion and slight vexation before wincing in pain, seizing his bruized nose in his hands.
From its recluse corner, the creature snickered with satisfaction, crossing its brawny arm upon its chest.

    Gabriella entered the train, gazing at the scenery the world had to offer her, the many marvels the confinement of the convent walls had kept from her. Slowly, gazing around with bewilderment, she soon found her designated seat purchase with Mother Superior’s stolen money, inside one of the cabin. She entered, noticing an elder woman already settled inside. The woman turned her head to her, smiling, ogling the remainders of her religious garments with intrigue. 
-Lovely day, isn’t it? The elder woman spoke calmly as Gabriella sat down on the opposite side of the cabin.
-Yes, lovely indeed. The fugitive nun replied gently, smiling back to her.
-My dear, these vestments; are you a woman of religious vocation? A Sister? The woman asked calmly, still the smile on her lips.
-I was, yes. Gabriella replied briefly, reluctant to enter the subject.
Seeing her unwillingness to pursue the discussion, the elder woman silenced the matter. She heaved a soft sigh, pressing her hand on her bosom, the golden rays of sun kissing her downy cheeks.
-God may bless this beautiful sunny day. She said softly, turning to Gabriella.
Gabriella remained quiet, her grey eyes admiring the scenery outside the lucarne. 
-Where is your journey taking you dear? The elder woman pressed on.
-Anywhere but a convent, hopefully. Gabriella replied silently.
-What’s that dear? The woman asked, unsure of what the youth had responded.
Gabriella turned to her.
-Where ever God wishes to take me. Gabriella replied with a gentle smile on her lips.
The woman nodded in agreement, brightly beaming to her as the train departed slowly from the station.