six

" Kabhi ek Biwi ki tarah nahi jagaaon mujhe tum" Yaaseen grumbled sleepily when he felt his wife twisting and turning in his arms.

" Huh?" Yumna looked offended.

When has she not behaved like a wife with him!

Ungrateful man!

" Biwiyan kitne pyaar se uthati hain apne shoharon ko aur ek tum hou. Humesha hi jaldi hoti hain tumhe mujhse door jaanein ki" he tightened his hold on her naked body, refusing to let her leave the bed.

" Aapko kaise pata kaunsi biwi kaise apne shohar ko uthati hain?" Yumna asked him in a jealous tone.

How and why does he know the norm of a married couple!

" Doosron ka nahi pata par main chahunga ki meri biwi mujhe yun uthayein..." He trailed off as he showed her how he wants to be with woken up.

" Kaise?" Yumna panted when she felt her husband kiss her chin and playfully nip at it.

" Aise" he went down and sucked the hollow of her neck softly as she scratched his back in ecstasy.

" Yaa..." Yumna began but she had to bite his shoulder when she felt him come on top of her and hold both her hands above her head, repeating what they had done last night.

" ...Yaaseen!" She moaned breathily as he took her to the edge of the universe again.

" Yeah Baby" Yaaseen kissed her softly and slowly, trying to bring her back to him as he held her trembling self to himself.

He turned around and brought her body on top of him before throwing the quilt on themselves, hiding her in his chest and away from the world. He pressed lazy kisses on her hair and drew random patterns on her waist as she raked her finger tips on his chest, mewling like a well rested kitten.

His kitten!

Yumna looked at the time and it was only five in the morning. They still had time before getting up and starting their day. She wanted to prolong their magical night just a little more and what's better than spending the next few hours in her husband's arms!

" Aapko mujhse mohabbat kab hui?" Yumna laid her chin on his chest and looked up in his eyes that were staring at the ceiling.

She still found it unbelievable that someone could love her. That someone like Yaaseen could love her. But lately she has begun believing it that it is possible and she too deserves to be loved.

" Hmmm" Yaaseen tried to think of an exact moment when he knew that he loved her but he drew up a blank.

" Yaaseen?" Yumna nudged him, thinking he had fallen asleep when he hadn't answered for a few minutes.

" It wasn't an exact moment that clearly stated I was in love but a slow and gradual build up of small little moments..." He ran a finger on her arm that was laid across his chest, raising her palm to press a kiss on it occasionally.

" Jaise?" Yumna rubbed her leg on his and smiled naughtily when he dug his fingers in her waist.

" Na karo" Yaaseen warned her and she giggled but stopped her work.

His love does make her naughty these days.

" Jaise..." He thought back to the million different things that he loves about her and the million different ways he fell in love with her.

" Jaise tum Mamu aur Nani ki fikr karti thi humesha. Tum kahi bhi raho, par tumhaare zehen mein har waqt woh dono hi rehte they" he remembered the days when she would come over to their house, even if it's for an hour or less and constantly worry about her father and grandmother.