two

" Maine movie select kar rakhi hain" Sohai pouted at an anxious Yumna who didn't know how to respond to that.

She was pretty excited for a movie marathon with another girl. It would be fun right? At least that's what they show in movies.

" Aur Saif se keh kar pizza bhi mangwaaya hain. Woh bhi thin crust aur exotic vegetables wala aur BBQ chicken wala bhi" Sohai threw the bait and waited for the fish to catch the line.

" Aur maine socha tha ki hum Yaasu Bhai se cheese popcorn banwayenge aur Ammi ke haatho se head massage bhi karna hain" Sohai slowly felt her line being engaged by her elusive Princess Royal as she saw the uncertainty on her face.

She eyed Yaaseen who was standing behind Yumna and frowned at the weird expressions he was giving her.

What the hell is he trying to say!

" Main humesha hi ek Behen chahti thi par shayad meri kismat mein Abu Bhai jaise hi log likhe hain" Sohai started her drama and Yumna finally melted seeing the pregnant woman cry.

" Bhabhi main ruk rahi hoon, aap roye nahi" Yumna sat down beside her and rubbed her back gently to ease the hiccups.

And the fish was reeled in. Hook line and sinker!

Yaaseen snorted at his Bhabhi's poor acting skills but he also thanked her for stopping his girl from leaving. He was trying to tell her the same thing but looks like Sohai Bhabhi was always on the loser team in Dumb Charades!

" Yaasu Bhai jaayein aur jaakar popcorn banayein" Sohai wiped her fake tears and immediately went back to her bossy self.

" Aur koi hukum hain mere aaka?" Yaaseen asked her sarcastically but she just dismissed him with a taunting smile of her own.

" Khaadim ki aaj bohot awaaz nikal rahi hain Beta, iska kuch kiya jaayein" Bakhtaawar who had just walked in the living room commented as he overhead their banter.

And yet against Yumna was left baffled. How did they joke around with each other so casually? Why is it allowed here and not at her house!

" Abbu aap apne iss betey ko sudhaarein, abhi bhi waqt hain. Inka toh khair kuch nahi hou sakta hain..." Sohai nodded not so stealthily at Saifaan who was setting up the CD player with the television and grunted at his wife's off handed remark before going back to work.

" Par aap apne chhotey betey ko ek behtar insaan bana sakte hain. Mushkil hain par naamumkin nahi" Sohai advised her father-in-law somberly and Yumna felt her jaw would hit the ground with the way she was talking.

Why was she not scolded for her insolence yet? How are they allowing her to bully and boss all the men around the house?

" Bilkul betaji" Bakhtaawar nodded in solemn deliberation and Gulaisha chuckled at the mad father daughter duo.

Bakhtaawar and Sohai raise the roof over their heads with their crazy conversations!

" Yumna beta aap fresh hou jaayein pehle" she instructed the girl who nodded absentmindedly, walking off in the direction of the bedroom she knew that didn't belong to a married couple.

Yaaseen's.

" Ammi, aap dono ke liye plain salted popcorn banwa doon?" Yaaseen peeped his head out the little kitchen window and asked his mother as he waited for the pan to heat up.

" Abbu aur main cheese wala kha lenge Beta" Gulaisha denied his offer but Yaaseen just twisted his lips before walking back to the stove to make two different types of popcorn.

Why should his parents compromise when their children are capable of fulfilling all their wishes? They've sacrificed enough in life and they won't anymore!