five

" Yumi soney dou please" Yaaseen mumbled in his sleep when he felt his wife trying to get away from him.

" Aap soyein, mujhe uthna hain" Yumna rubbed his chest and smiled when he tightened his arms around her waist, holding her securely against him.

" Baher andhera hi hain abhi bhi, kya karogi itni jaldi uthkar? Sou jaaon" he turned around and took her with him, kissing her head that was nestled in his chest.

" Mujhe Safwaan ke roney ki awaaz aarahi hain kaafi dair se. Main dekh aati hoon bas" she caressed his beard and kissed his chin softly.

" Main bhi chaloon?" Yaaseen asked groggily, still under the effect of sleep.

" Nahi, aap soyein. Main abhi aayi" Yumna got up and sat against the head rest for a while as she tied her hair in a bun.

Yaaseen held her legs and squeezed them affectionately before letting her go. Yumna bent down to kiss his head and covering him properly, she grabbed her dupatta and hurried out of the room.

Yumna had woken a few minutes ago by the wails of a baby. After the initial confusion that lasted a few seconds, she realized it was their own baby who had been crying since long. Worried for his health, she had tried getting out of her husband's arms without waking him up, but the possessive man that he is, he had felt her the second she had lifted his hand off her waist.

Yumna shook her head lovingly as she remembered her husband and waited for her Bhai Bhabhi to open the door to their room.

" Yumna?" Saifaan asked confused, surprised to see her at this time of the night.

It was only half past four in the morning.

" Bhai, Safi ko rotey hue suna toh bas poochne aagayi" Yumna stood at the door, waiting for him to invite her in.

It was inappropriate to visit a married couple's room at this time of the night and she knew her manners!

" Pata nahi kyu roye jaa raha hain yeh. Soha ne feed bhi kiya aur change bhi kiya phir bhi janaab soney ka naam hi nahi lein rahein hain" Saifaan stood aside, indirectly asking her to come in.

" Tum kyu khamaka jaag gayi?" Sohai asked her as she yawned loudly.

Her son had kept them up all night!

Yumna just shrugged her shoulders at her Bhabhi before sitting down beside her on the bed, smoothening out her disarrayed hair.

" Bukhaar toh nahi hain Safi ko?" Yumna asked her instead and Saifaan nodded his head a no while rocking a now whimpering Safwaan.

The baby had stopped crying hearing a new voice and was now focused on his Chachi.

" Main lein jaaon isse Bhabhi?" Yumna volunteered and Sohai had a grateful smile on her face which immediately turned into a guilty expression.

Aren't mother's supposed to love their children unconditionally? To bear their tantrums and mood swings eternally?

Of course not!

" Bhabhi, main lein jaati hoon Safi ko. Aap dono raat bhar se soyein nahi hain" Yumna held her Bhabhi's shoulder who had laid her head on hers, telling her now instead of asking her.

" Tum dono ko taqleef toh nahi hogi na?" Saifaan asked her when he saw his son intently looking at his Chachi.

Maybe a change of scenario would do his son good? The poor baby hadn't slept the entire night too!

" Yaaseen toh aana chah rahe they mere saath, woh bhi pareshaan hou rahe they Safi ke liye par maine hi kaha ki main dekh aati hoon" Yumna stood up and went towards a pacing Saifaan who was rocking his month old baby.