𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀. rule 12

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🫐𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕤

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🫐
𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸
ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕤

"Come on Arrow." Apollo urged the German Shepard to use the bathroom as they walked along the sidewalk, she was going to be late to school.

"I told you to cut down on the bell papers, but you never listen." The dog just turned her head and continued on walking down the street.

"Don't sass me. I'm the one who feeds you." Apollo smiled at the dog as a teenage boy came running down the street, far too fast to be a human.

"Another werewolf?" Apollo asked herself as Arrow came trotting back towards her with a wagging tail

"I'm gonna assume you saw that and that you're just as confused as me." She laughed softly before looking down at her phone. She had to get to class.

"You take too long." She scolded the dog who gave her a wolffish grin.

ೃ˚🫐

"When is our date?" Apollo looked up from her table with a surprised look on her face, instead of the usual smile that always adorned her face, Malia liked it. It made her face look less punchable.

"Date?" Apollo asked placing a blueberry in her mouth. Malia internally narrowed her eyes she'd have to ask Stiles about a supernatural creature that lived off blueberries. She couldn't wait to prove Kira wrong when Apollo turned out to be some supernatural creature plotting to kill them all.

"With the dogs." Malia added slowly as if she was talking to a small child, but that didn't seem to offend Apollo who face quickly grew into a smile.

Maybe Malia was being dramatic, but she felt as if it would blind her. Nobody should be smiling that big over something as small as a 'puppy dates'.

"Oh, it can be whenever you want." Apollo patted the spot next to her for Malia to sit down. Once the brunette sat down Apollo mentally screamed. Another rule broken and it had only been a day.

Rule 12
𝑁𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑟𝑠

It was no secret to anyone with knowledge about the supernatural world that werewolves had excellent senses. Malia would especially hear the way her heart only beat very minute, or smell the blood bag she had when woke up, or maybe she'd notice the blue daylight ring she didn't wear often, perks of being only half vampire.

Malia stared at the girl who seemed to be zoned out with a blank look on her face. Her lips were slightly parted as she stared at nothing particular, her skin was pale too pale for someone who always seemed to be outside, eyes a blue-ish green in contrast to Stiles brown eyes. I'm better words of word the girl was pretty, especially when she wasn't smiling.

"I want it to be soon." Malia suddenly replied snapping Apollo out of her thoughts and just like that the girl had the same blinding smile that Malia had grown to hate.

"How soon?" Apollo asked nervously placing a blueberry in her mouth as Malia stared at her as if she was looking straight through her, Apollo shivered. It wouldn't hurt for the girl to smile at her for a change.

"Soon." Malia stole a blueberry from Apollo's lunch box and quickly placed it into her mouth. It was disgusting as expected. She had grabbed a little berry of course it was gonna be sour, but that didn't stop her from placing another one into her mouth.

"Today?" Apollo asked slighting pushing her box over, so Malia could have as many as she wanted. It's not like she was gonna run out. Apollo went to market everyone weekend to get food.

"No." It was a full moon and Malia had to spend her night in the basement with Stiles. Like she did all her full moons.

"Tomorrow?" Apollo asked still smiling. Malia started to wonder how many times the girl brushed her teeth a day, so they could look like that.

"Maybe." Malia muttered picking a small daisy from the ground.

"Do you want my number?" Malia gave her a weird look. "So you can text me about the date." She added and Malia nodded slowly.

"Yes." She pushed her phone over to Apollo who took it quickly and typed her number in. Quickly saving it under her name.

"What did you put your name as?" Malia asked taking her phone back from the girl who placed her hands in her lap.

"Apollo?" It was meant to be a statement, but it came out as more of a question. What else was she supposed to put it as?

"Good." Malia gave her a small nod before she was walking away leaving the girl to stare at the spot where she was a moment ago.

***
The love i have for them >:)