𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🫐𝔸𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕤 𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕖

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🫐
𝔸𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕤 𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕖.

Apollo Kathleen.

A weird name for a weird girl.

She was considered a weird girl giving the fact that she randomly appeared in beacon hills.

Nobody knew much about her other then the fact that she always has a smile on her face. Even the rudest people couldn't make the smile on her face go away.

Anybody that started a conversation with the girl would immediately be informed of her dog Arrow.

The multiple pictures in her gallery proved the animal's existence, not that anybody thought she was lying.

She was too nice to lie.

She was literally perfect.

And Malia Tate hated it.

She hated the fact that someone could smile at anyone and everyone. She didn't know how the girls face didn't hurt, constantly smiling must've been exhausting.

There was no way someone would go out of their way to smile at you.

It was crazy.

Having to pretend to like somebody every time you saw them. Having to pretend that the spit landing in your face every time coach yelled didn't bother you.

Malia didn't see why anyone would do it.

Unless they were hiding something.

Nobody though the sweetheart from beacon hills high school would hurt a fly, so why be suspicious?

Well Malia Tate could spot a liar from a mile away.

And Apollo Kathleen was liar.

Malia Tate would get to the bottom of it sooner or later.

Her plan was just a little delayed, because of berserkers, benefactors, terrible fathers, a beta with anger issues, and now the speeding up of her heart every time Apollo smiled at her.