𝙕𝙀𝙍𝙊

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🫐𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟶ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🫐
𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟶
ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤.

The world blurred as Apollo ran through the woods. Her feet ached and her Legs begged for a break, but she couldn't stop, not when they were after her.

Vampire hunters or in her case Dhampir hunters.

They're the reason Apollo realized monster could be human too.

"She went south!" Apollo had actually went north. She didn't know where her feet were leading her to, but she needed blood and maybe a bowl of blueberries.

There was a total of five vervain laced arrows in her back. She'd barely felt them slice through her skin, she had been to busy escaping her burning apartment.

She loved that apartment.

"We lost her!" Apollo picked up on the voice of a man. They were about a mile away from her, that was far enough for her to take a break.

She needed a break. Being half human made her weaker then most vampires. It made her a freak amongst the supernatural community.

"She's a half-er with five vervained arrows in her back! Find her."

Half-er.

The words rang in Apollo's ears as feet started to move on their own.

The 'word' was something Apollo had heard from most of the hunters and vampires she came across. Dhampir's weren't normal, half human and half vampire was something un-heard of.

She didn't want to be something unheard of.

Apollo didn't realize hadn't noticed the welcome to beacon hills sign as she ran, because if she had. She would've turned around and like hell, not caring about hunters.

Because hunters were better then werewolves.

And a burnt down house in the middle of the woods was better then laying outside exposed to whatever person wondered into the woods.

"This isn't the worst." Apollo had lived in train stations, sheds, orphanages, and once even a coffin.

Maybe it was only for a week, but she'd never do it again.

Apollo stumbled into house careful of the arrows sticking out of her back. The floor boards creaked beneath her weight as she walked into the house.

Despite the dirt and trash everywhere. Apollo could tell the house had once been beautiful.

She wondered what had happened to it.

Coming to a stop at an old dusty table Apollo sat down. She needed to remove the arrows from her back before they killed, but honestly death didn't seem too bad.

It didn't seem bad at all.

Dying maybe would be more peaceful than whatever her life was at the moment.

Apollo's head continued to swarm with depressing thoughts as she tried to pull the arrows out of her back.

Her hands were weak and covered in blood as she desperately tried to pull the arrows out of her back. She was sure they

"Come on, come on." Apollo bit her lip to stop the scream that threatened to escape her lips as she pulled out the arrow that had done the least damage.

The arrow dropped to the floor covered in blood.

That was one done, four more to go.

And the hunters hadn't found her yet, so she hoped they wouldn't for a while.

*ೃ˚🫐