𝙏𝙒𝙊. rule 24

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🫐𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🫐
𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺
ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤

"Pollo!" Kira ran through the hallways to catch up with blonde girl who had started to enter the library.

"Pollo?" Apollo asked with a smile and Kira quickly returned it.

"Oh i'm sorry! It's just a nickname and you know friends give each other nicknames." Kira's eyes widened once she realized what she said. "I'm not saying that we're friend though, but you smiled at me and i assumed you know that we were friends even though you smile at everyone..." Kira fiddled with her hands.

"I'd love to be friends." Kira let out a breathe of relief realizing she didn't have to be embarrassed.

"Great! Me and Malia are going to watch the lacrosse try outs. Do you want to come?" She asked Apollo who gave her the usual blinding smile that never seemed to disappear.

"I'll meet you there, i just have to turn this book in." Apollo motioned towards the book in her hand and Kira nodded.

"Okay! great!" The girl awkwardly shuffled away making Apollo laugh before the realization sunk in.

She had just broken rule twenty four.

Rule 24
Never 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠

Sure it seemed lonely, but that's how she stayed alive. You can never trust anybody, she learned that the hard way.

And by the hard way she means, she ended up with a variety of gunshot wounds inside of her back, she was never going back to New York.

ೃ˚🫐

"I invited Pollo to watch try outs with us." Kira whispered to Malia who gave her a confused look

"Apollo." Kira said noticing Malia's confusion. "I just gave her a nickname." Malia nodded her head before muttering.

"Why didn't i think of that?" She didn't have much time to dwell on it before the strong scent of blueberry pie assaulted her nose.

"Hi!" Apollo greeted the two girls cheerfully as they listened to coach yell at the players trying out. Apollo wondered if the man was actually that angry all the time.

"Hi." Kira waved at girl while Malia narrowed her eyes

"Hi! Malia." Both Kira and Apollo could tell that Malia seemed to be sniffing the air, anybody would be able to tell. The girl was being rather obvious.