Chapter 13

"I am not a brat I am katsura"

"This can't be real" shinpachi yelled

"I am still deeply attached to on earth so I have turned back from the road to underworld, How can I die without regrets after being cut down by a former comrade, Isn't that so takasugi? Don't you feel the same way" said Katsura

"Comrade, I'm still surprised you still view me that way what a pain" ~ takasugi

There were more exchanges between this so-called takasugi and katsura san. You were in too much of a shock to comprehend something right now. Katsura is alive, things felt odd since the start everyone told you he was alive but that hope shattered when you overheard the conversation. It felt so surreal you wanted to go hug him and scold him for scaring you and get angry but you just wanted to make sure he would never leave you again.

A loud bang snapped you out of your thoughts. Kagura had picked up katsura and banged him to the ground.

"You had us worried sick about you, all the while hiding inside elizabeth" yelled kagura

"Even a prank has its limit, do you even know how worried y/n san was." punched shinpachi

"Ahh ane go cried so much it was hard to control her and you had the guts to hide inside elizabeth" kagura replied back

They kept on hitting Katsura it was hard to believe whether they were even worried for him at all. After all this commotion was over, finally kagura and shinpachi had spent their anger.

Katsura got up and holded his sword in his hand. Throughout this time he had not looked at you even once as if not acknowledging your existence. He slowly came near you, he didn't speak anything, just let out a hand in front of you helping you get you. Till he reached out to you, you hadn't even realized that you were still there on the ground and had not moved from your position. You took his hand and got up, an amanto ran towards both of you and Katsura cut it with one swing, splattering the blood in the air. Even in this situation his eyes had the same look in them as that of the first time you had met him. When he held onto you with his life. You wanted to speak something but Katsura ordered Elizabeth, " Take y/n dono and kids away from here, this isn't a place for them. And I don't wanna lose anything precious again losing a comrade is more than enough"

You couldn't even say a word and Elizabeth carried you, shinpachi and kagura and took you three to another ship. It was a brief moment of reunion and you were separated again. His figure was going further and further away.

The ship landed back at the harbour.

You all were stranded on the harbor for almost half an hour.

(sorry i cut all the cool zura scenes but I didn't wanna ruin the arc -><-)

You saw a parachute and soon it landed back on the harbor. Both gintoki and katsura were unharmed. Kagura and shinpachi quickly hugged gintoki, and kagura was about to run to hug katsura but gintoki stopped him, "Oii what are you doing read the situation, zura I am leaving y/n to you make sure you have her reach home safely a woman shouldn't be in such a dangerous place"

"Zura janai katsura da, same applies to you kids shouldn't be in such a place"

With that gintoki, kagura and shinpachi left the place.

You both were all alone, no one was there to interfere anymore. You had controlled your emotions all this while but now that he was standing before you couldn't control it anymore.

You walked in his direction and buried your face in his chest. Your tears dampened his blood drenched kimono. Your hands clenched his kimono near his chest. You grabbed as much as his kimono you could while crying your heart out while hugging his chest. You didn't wanted to leave him again you wanted to hold as much of him as possible and didn't want to let him slip from his hands again. You leaned in closer to him, you wanted to feel his warmth, you wanted to assure yourself that he was alive.