feelings 2

Eren's POV:
Levi was leaving today for the week, and I've been staring at him more. His scent of  some type of orange, mixed so well with my mango scent it was so addictive. I wanna stay with him more. There's no doubt about it...I like Levi.

Third person:
Levi was gonna go to Eren's room to say his goodbyes, before he could go in he saw hanji and Sasha holding hands. " Why are y'all holding hands?" Levi asked confused "hanji spoke first " oh we got are hands super glued together, see we are stuck like this for the time being." Hanji said laughing at their self and Sasha. (YAll thought I don't ship Sasha and hanji that's weird) Levi with that walked away towards Eren's room, knocking ever so slightly not to scare the little omega. Eren opened his door and looked at Levi sweetly. "Hey Levi, what's up?" Eren asked, "hey Eren I'm leaving today, I just wanted to say goodbye." Eren looks at Levi and hugs him "okay! Be safe" I hug back and nod my head unsure of what to do next. Eren was the first to pull away "um Levi I think you have someone that wants to say something that you." Eren says pointing behind Levi, Levi turns to see Amir. "Boss your ride is ready." Amir says to Levi.

Levi just nods and says one last bye to Eren.

Word count: 240