Boss 2

Levi's POV:
Eren fell asleep, giving off hormones. Which confused me because only alpha's give off hormones, and Eren doesn't seem like an alpha's. If he was an alpha I shouldn't be like this close to him. It's illegal for alpha's to be together. It felt like 2 hours but it's only been 29 minutes...I should take him to the room, it's only nice since he stayed here with me. God I'm such a baby.

                                       •Present time•
Eren's POV:
'h-hello!'
'i-is a-a-anyone there?'
It was cold and dark that's all I could see
'h-helloo', it was quiet...too quiet I felt like I was in some type of movie, some type of horror movie.
'can a-a-anyone hear me?' I stepped on snow...pure white snow...what is pure white?....w-what is snow?...snow is that which is not red......something that is red...is what? (Ifykyk ;P)

'ahhh!!!! M-my body i-it hurts PLEASE h-elp me s-someone'
Something that is red.
Red
Something red
What is red?
Beast in human form
Red... Something red
Disgrace
Monster
Die
'please stop! It hurts p-please!'
m-my body feels like it's being impaled...w-what do I feel like this.
Pain
Die
Such monsters shouldn't live
'n-no! That's it!!'
Red
Red
Red
Red
Something red
What's red ........Blood is red .......

Eren.....Eren..EREN WAKE UP
I jolt upward, sweat rolling down my face..and Levi standing above me with hange. Levi was the first to speak "Eren what the fuck! Are you okay? You had me worried, you was talking in your sleep, hitting and scratching yourself!" Levi says in a worries tone all I did was stare into the abyss in the Corner of the room...dark...pitch black... "Levi can I speak to you... Alone?" Hange said, I just continued to stare into the abyss of the room.

Hange's POV:
"Levi I think Eren had a nightmare about his past, but I wanna clarify it with you. What did he say in his sleep?" Levi just looked at me for a few seconds and said "he was saying 'pure white snow' 'red' 'please stop it hurts', something like that." I was listening carefully and writing it down, when I looked up I was shocked, "l-levi you're crying?!" "I know that dingbat  (DINGBAT= STUPID) I was just scared. I-i thought...never mind it's not important." I just nod head and continued to write down what Eren said.

Eren's POV:
it's been like 20 minutes and they are still not back. Ughhh this is boring I don't even know why they left. I got up got changed:

 I got up got changed:

A/N: baddie Eren ✋❤️

10 MINUTES LATERRRR

Eren's POV:
I finished changing, when my room door opened. I looked up from tying my shoes to see Levi staring at me. "Hey Lev, need something?" I ask continuing to tie my shoes, "Lev?" I realized what I called him looking up at him to say some stupid excuse of how tired I am he said, "before you say anything I like the little nickname, but as much as I wanna admire your outfit and tease you with the name, you have to tell me your past, and everything about you." I was processing what he said, "why so sudden, I did say I wasn't comfortable sharing?" Levi just looked at me, "I know that stupid, but that was before I knew that i- that i was worried when you were having nightmares." "Nightmares, I have no idea what you are talking about Levi." I was shocked he knew making me instantly nervous. "Eren don't act dumb, you know what I'm talking about" "Levi, I don't know what you're talking about" it was 2 seconds of awkward silence..."Eren... Just tell me what. The. FUCK. Is going on!" The sudden raise of voice made me jump and think of my father, Grisha. The thought of him making me get those awful memories fresh in my mind.

Levi's POV:
" Eren.... I scared you, didn't I? I'm sorry I'll leave you be." I left the room quickly before anything else happens. Before I went to my room to lock myself in I felt to hands on my waist, I turn to see Eren. "Do you need something?" I say in my dead uninterested voice, "I'm an omega, I'm the last omega, Levi." When I heard those words I was ecstatic!

"WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY"

Helloo again readers like I said a new chapter I think this one is longer then the rest. Since this is getting long boss 3 will be on hold and boss 2.5 will be the next chapter :)
†word count†: 792