Coming out

⚠️ warning: swearing, slurs, homophobia⚠️

Eren's POV:
*What is up with this school system*, I thought *why would they add 2 more hours of school* I think tiredly, walking to my 3rd class of the day, "morning Mr. Pixis" I say kinda tired, I didn't get much sleep because I was reading fanfics on my phone, "Morning Mr. Yeager, how may you be today?" I was cut out of thought when he asked his question, "I'm just tired, but I'll live, how may you be?" I respond to his question. Before he can answer the bell rang and it was time for class.

Time skip 2 hours into class

Sasha's POV:
I was enjoying a good piece of bread in class when I saw this boy looking at one of my friends, Eren, I was weirded out by that weirdo so I decided to text him.

*In text*

Fatty: hey Eren this kid is looking at you kinda funny, I just wanted to tell you.

Read...

Typing...

Pretty boy: okay, thanks for letting me know! I'll tell someone about it could you keep an eye on him, and I'll do your work for today :v

Read....

Typing....

Fatty: bet

(Still Sasha's POV)

"Sasha and Eren detention after school!" Mr. Pixis said in his usual monotone voice, "yes sir" me and Eren said in unison.

Time skip after class🏳️‍🌈

Eren's POV:
"I can't believe we got detention!" I say dragging my feet along the floor, " well...if....we...s-skip...we don't....have... To do..it" Sasha says with her mouth full of food, sometimes I can't deal with them, "hey, cutie" I turned around to look at the mystery person and it was the guy from Mr. Pixis class, me and Sasha look at each other and look back the guy confused, "um.. who ar-" before Sasha could finish the sentence the random push them out of the way, "HEY!" i protest before I could do anything else I was grabbed and pushed in a empty classroom? "Do you have a boyfriend cutie?" The boy said, "um I don't believe that concerns you, so can I leave now?" I say back very obviously annoyed. All of a sudden I feel his hand grab my ass I was very much shocked, "w-what! Get your hands off of me!!" I shout as I start kicking and swinging at him, "hey get off of him" a very familiar voice spoke. (Y'all probably thinks it's levi, right? Well you areeeeee) It was Armin (wrong hehehe) the thing about Armin is he is scary like he may look sweet and joyish but no- he has sent people to the hospital, and rumor has it he killed something, (don't worry he killed a fly>:v) but as Armin walked in I let out scaried hormones.

No one's POV:
Armin and the other guy known as, Reiner. Reiner and Armin looked at Eren with confused faces, before they could say anything Sasha burst through the door, walked up to Eren and dragged him to the exit of the school.

Time skip 30 minutes

No one's POV:
Sasha walked Eren home, as Sasha was walking Eren home, Eren l
was shaking and letting a lot of hormones out, how can this day get anymore worst for Eren

Eren's POV:
Sasha walked me home I was shaking and scared, I hope things got better for me.

(Authors note) okay kiddos this is where I put a warning because of how bad things get. So ahem ...
⚠️ Warning viewer descretion advise. Like strong language, slurs, abuse, and very detailed paragraphs ⚠️ if you are sensitive to these things please skip to the next paragraph or exit out⚠️。◕‿◕。
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eren's POV:
When Sasha got to my house they knocked on the door hugged me and walked away, my parents weren't really fond of them. But when Sasha left, my parents opened the door and wasn't to fond to see me, mostly my father but still. When I got inside it was a very intense aura around the house. My father spoke first simply saying "son.. sit down" I looked at him confused but I still obeyed his simple order. After I sit down there was another intense silence. I started letting out confused and anxious hormones, that's when this time my mother spoke, " sweetie I.....we heard news about you from a certain person, that....you wer-" "You are a faggot, a dick sucking nasty child that's needs god! How is there a faggot under this roof! I taught you how to throw, shave, so many fucking boy things and you decide to be a queer bitch, you really are a useless omega!" My father stated yelling at me, I was heart broken by his words that's when I feel a sharp pain on my cheek... M-my m-mother had slapped me and she was crying "SAY ITS NOT TRUE! SAY YOU ARE STRAIGHT! I WILL NOT HAVE A GAY UNDER THIS ROOF! IT IS DISGUSTING, AND GOD DOESNT ACCEPT THIS BEHAVIOR, YOU WILL GO TO HELL!" She was screaming and beating me, at one point she grab my favorite vase and thrown it at me, I was crying and heartbroken. My father also joins in the beating, punching,kicking, spitting, I was stabbed at one point, that's when the front door opened....
It was Misaka, she could save me! "M-misaka h-help" I say in pain, she just looked at me smiled and walked away, I was broken at that point I had this sting in my arm to realize that I was being burned, I was screaming in agony, my mother lifted the piece of iron she was burning me with and as she lifted it up some skin went with it, my dad kept hitting me and slamming my head against the floor causing me to bleed. They kept going until I was barely breathing, I was still conscious but pretended to be unconscious until my parents fell asleep.
|5 minutes later|
When I got the strength to atleast crawl to my room I start to fix the cuts I was able to and put bandages everywhere, I ended up crying silently to myself and packing up a bag I was the only one in the first floor and I knew we had some money in safes, so I went to the first few safes and put the combination took the cash and left limping away.

1 week later

Eren's POV:
It's been a week and Im on the streets somewhere far from home I've been walking for like 3 days so it was pretty far, it was almost night time so I packed up my stuff and went to my "home" I still had money but I was saving it for important things so.. I live on the streets for the time being.

3 months later

Eren's POV:
My heat is coming up meaning I need to find a safe place to stay fuck I'm scared. As I was in thought I started to see someone in the distance killing someone else. I think the one killing the other guy is in the mafia, which scares me alot more, before I get to
So scared I let hormones out, I calm myself.
That's until I feel a tap on my shoulder and the guy killing the other guy was gone..

To be continued :> I really hoped you enjoyed
My second book since the first one I was currently making I accidentally deleted 😅 I'm an idiot
But hope you liked it. My hands sure hurt from making it but it is worth it

Word count: 1,288 in total