Coming out 3

(I love this song)
Perviously on dragon ball z
Levi: YOU HAVE 2 YEARS TO GET ME 5 MILLION DOLLARS AND WITH YOUR OWN HARD WORK!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End of flash back

No one's POV:
Eren was in his new room when hange came in. "Hey Eren I need to fini-" hange stop mid sentence, Eren had fallen asleep in the bosses bed, hange was surely gonna die if the boss came in today. Hange sighed and tucked Eren in the bed, 'poor boy' hange thought he still looked malnourished but he looked less pale, but that still doesn't fix the fact what horrid things his parents did, they were gonna die no matter what Eren said.

Hange's POV:
When I tucked Eren in I left the door cracked open so I could check on his wounds every now and then. Before I sat down on my bed my phone started to ring, I look at my screen reading 'shorty', I practically jumped off my bed and picked it up, "hey boss, what's up?" I say kinda shocked he called me, "you have 2 seconds to give Erwin the phone." I had forgotten all about Erwin and his debt, "okay boss, I gotcha"  I ran out my room and started looking for Erwin.

20 minutes laters

Hange's POV:
After 20 minutes of looking for him, he was in the 2nd kitchen. "The boss wants to talk to you." I say sternly and pass him the phone, "o-ok" he grabs the phone. After about 20 minutes of Erwin saying he doesn't have the money I hear a knock on the door and I go to open it, it's the boss, I turn around and look at Erwin, who has turned ghostly white, "go" the boss says in a monotone voice. Before I knew it Erwin was in the floor getting his ass kicked by the group of people the boss had with him. I just looked at him and I asked him to follow me.

Levi's POV: (finally goddamn)
After I had my group beat up a wanna be, hange wanted me to follow them so I did. "Hange where are you taking me?" I asked in my normal monotone voice, hange just look at me and kept walking.

Hange's POV:
I was taking the boss to his room, but I felt like I forgot about something. As I walk to his room and open the door I saw Eren changing his clothes. "Who the fuck are you" Levi said kinda shocked, "AH, GET OUT!" Eren said throwing clothes at us, I quickly covered my eyes and Levi's, "boss that's my old client from when I was doing doctor work he's here because...of something" I say still covering our eyes, "get off of me and go"the boss says to me, I obey and look at Eren who was now laying down, and I walk away.

Levi's POV:
When hange left I looked at the boy and started walking up to him, he had a feminine body, his eyes are greenish blue, which suits him, his skin looks soft, his hair is puffy and looks soft as well. "Do you need something?" The boy ask, his voice was soft and slow, "no, I just wanna know why you are in my room?" I say I feel as if I need to protect him. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry Mr. But hange told me to stay here so she could fix my patches, I guess I fell asleep" he says explaining, I simply nod, "what's your name, boy?" "My names Eren, Eren Yeager what is your name?" He said sticking his hand out for me to shake it, "My names Levi Ackerman, why does hange have to fix your patches, what happened?" I say shaking his hand. It looked like he was contemplating if he should answer or not.

Eren's POV:
The guy named Levi asked a personal question and I just met him I don't really know if I should tell him, I would be lying if I said I didn't feel safe for some reason.

2 minutes later

Eren's POV:
After a couple minutes of deciding, "are you done staring into the wall, and are you gonna answer my question?" Levi says sternly, "I don't know you so I decided not to tell you" I say, "all right" that's all he says and he just walks away, before he left he says "I'll go sleep in another room since your here, see you later Eren." I simply nod and lay down falling asleep.

I'm gonna end it there
I apologize for not updating I was with my cousin for a day or some shit, I'll also be going somewhere with my cousin this week so I'll try posting if I don't apologizes

Word count: 804