Holy Shit

! Warning smut ahead !

Harry's PoVDraco and I had the best night ever yesterday, we talked and sorted are problems out and I think are relationship is building back up

Harry's PoV
Draco and I had the best night ever yesterday, we talked and sorted are problems out and I think are relationship is building back up.

It was surprisingly a peaceful morning, the winter frost across the city and the warm fire sizzling. The sound of the kettle boiling and the smell of crumpits.

 The sound of the kettle boiling and the smell of crumpits

Random third person POV

But Harry's morning was disturb by a call.... Harry's boss...

Harry really didn't want to answer but in order to pay his rent and bill he needed to.

"hello?" Harry asked with a hint of annoyance.

"potter how dare you send the boss of the minstery here, do you want to lose you job?! Stupid fucking dumb slut! You know what your a fucking scu-" he was cut off as he or something hit the floor and the phone line cutting off.

"Mr T?" Harry asked nervously, all was heard was the sounds of the line cutting off.

Even though Harry hated the man he wanted to see if he was OK. Damn why does he have to have his mother's sweet heart.

Harry quickly got his shoes and keys and ran to work. When he got there the guys in there were scared and in shock.

"you guys OK?" Harry asked, walking slowly towards them.

"t-there w-was a tall blonde man who started to hurt Mr T.... He was scary-" the ginger boy got cut off by a purple hair boy.

"but he was hot and very handsome" he giggling bitting his nail. Haru just gave him a death stare.

Harry sped walked to Mr Ts office and heard shouting.

"What the fuck did you do to him?!" it was dracos voice. He heard Mr Ts cries of "nothing nothing I swear!! I'll give back to money!"

"that's right you son of a bitch" he heard draco throw him across the room. That's when Harry burst in.

"Draco.....mr t?" Harry looked at Mr T he was out cold, with blond dripping from his eyebrow.