Years Later

Third POV

Third POV

It's been over 5 years now since draco and Harry have broken up. As well as the golden trio.

Hermione and Ron stop becoming friends with him when he kept fucking different boys each week and called hermione a mudblood.

No one knew the reason why Harry had sex with random boys but they knew Harry won't say anything to them as he was a stubborn boy.

Draco found some one he was a French boy name perrie. He had light brown hair and Hazel eyes. He had light dark skin and freckles planted around his body and face.

Draco did like him and perrie liked him back but they both weren't sure about 'love' each other yet.

Draco found it hard to replace harry with someone eles and perrie understood that as he got out of a serious relationship when they met.

They could both understand each other and draco liked that. Everyone liked perrie he was kind, sweet, faithful and really shy.

They've both been together for 5 months now and they seem happy. They have been intimate 3 times and felt comfortable with each other... But just missing something, they were both unsure of that.

On the other hand, Harry been... Living the exotic life you could say.

Harry became a stripper for a very private club, reasoning why Rita skeeter hasn't been writing about this.

The reason harry was hooking up with people was because of money. Harry had been robbed when he was 13 and never told anyone.

He didn't want to aks draco for money becuase then Rita would of written...

'harry potter using the Malfoy heir for money?!
Is Harry Potter A gold digger'

Then everything going down hill from there.

People would say there could been a better way to get money, but harry isn't a ravenclaw and lavander told him the idea and he listened to the idiot.

Harry was known as the 'flying Swan' that was the name he would go by instead of saying 'oh my merlin did you see harry potter's outfit' you would hear 'oh my god did you see the flying swans outfit'.

Harry made alot of money, but his boss would take half of it leaving harry with barely any.

Harry did enjoy dancing on a pole and dressing up, but he hated being sexual with others. The only man who made Love to him is draco.

Harry tried so hard to find something eles but he dropped out of hogwarts before he could get his diploma.

Harry's boss was a awful man, he always brided harry into getting the raven under the sheets for more money.

Harry normally took it but he never felt comfortable with at all. But even if harry did say no, which he doesn't anymore, his boss would slam him against the wall and would hiss voilently to do it.