Forced To Leave You

{best to play the song with the story to get the full emotion I guess?} <3

Perries POV

I woke up to the sound of birds tweeting and churping, I turned over too see my boyfriend snoring away.

I smiled at him and brushed some of his soft blonde locks out of his face. I've really started to fall in love with Him. But I'm not really sure with my feelings towards him.

I was falling more in love with someone else.....

I didn't want to leave him because he was so comforting to stay with. I hate breaking it off with people.

My thoughts got cut off my draco making a random but cute nosie, and wrapping his arms around me bring me closer to him. As I said its comforting with him.

I snuggled closer trying not to think about my problems, until draco started to mumbling... That... That boy again.....

"Harry..." Draco mumbled.

Even though I love someone more than draco, I still felt jealous about that boy he always talks about in his sleep.

He misses him alot...

I thought about something for second and then stuck with my plan.

I was gonna call it off with that guy and give draco my love back, well yes we've had sex before but I mean affection. I mean giving him kisses when he comes home from work and hugs through the day.

I got up and texted the boy 'it's over'

                   Liam

It's over

What?! Why?!

I can't keep cheating on draco I have to break it off I'm sorry liam

No! I'm not allowing you to leave me!

Don't be daft

If you leave me say bye to your sister

What...?

If you break up me ill kill your sister

Your chatting bullshit

{Sends a picture of him holding his sister with a knife against her neck}

OK! OK! I believe you please don't hurt her! I won't break it off with you

Break it off with malfoy as well

What! No I can't please liam

Damn...this knife looks so pretty on your sisters neck....

OK! OK! Stop it ill break up with draco...

Once I turned my phone I started to balw my eyes out. My sobs woke up draco.

"love you ok?" he said pulling me into his bare chest.

"I'M SORRY DRACO WE HAVE TO BREAK UP!" I cried and ran out of his arms, and rushed out of the room to get out of the house.

"wait! PERRIE!!" Draco shouted, I was running through the forest with was next to our... Well his house.

I kept running but I was back in dracos living room. I turned around to see a very upset face.

I couldn't bare seeing his face so I turned away. He made me face him and he asked what was going on. I explained a lie to him that my parents wouldn't want us together and I didn't feel any romantic feels towards him.

He look really upset, but didn't cry. He slowly nodded and gave me a hug.

"I hope you find someone better" he whispered. He sounded so sad but I got more attracted to him when he whispered in my ear.

"unholy thought" someone people say.

The rest of the day was awkward, he was helping me pack my things so I can leave. And I could stop staring, I was ment to be breaking up with him not falling in love more with him.

It was about 9pm when the moving van was loaded with my stuff and then a taxi pulled up for me.

"so this is it..." I said slightly smiling at him he returned the smile.

"yea.. I guess so...."he let out a awkward chuckle.

The taxi driver beeped his horn as a sign I needed to get going. I took a step and stopped. I thought to my self if it was a great idea, I decide just to go for it.

I turned around and stood on my tip toes and kissed Draco on the lips as a goodbye. After i kissed him I turned to the taxi and got in as fast as I could so I couldn't see his reaction.

Tears began to fill my eyes as the taxi drove away from Draco.

Goodbye my love

Draco's POVI watched as perries taxi drove away and I began to feel sorrow in my heart again

Draco's POV
I watched as perries taxi drove away and I began to feel sorrow in my heart again. I wasn't madly in love with perrie as I was with Harry but I still love him.

The whole night I didn't know what to do until I saw Blaise's book that he left here the another day....it had a small poster inside it. .... it was a advertisement for a strip joint.

I called Blaise to tell him about it and he said he's never been before. I told him about mine and perries break up and he said he was sorry and all that, then he came up with a idea to make me feel better I guess.

"Hey drake how about me and you go to his strip joint?"
"What?"
"Come on it could be fun plus there are guys in kinky outfits, you have a thing for fem boys"
I thought about for a second he wasn't lying I did have a thing for fem boys, eh sure I'm here on this planet for a good time not a long time.

"Yea sure when and what time?"
"Hell yes tomorrow ,night 9pm ,meet me at your house"
"Ok done, see you tomorrow"
"Bye bro!"

Geez this is gonna be interesting

a night a strip club......

----------------------------------------

Oooo Oooo this is was a werid chapter but finally dracos about to meet Harry againn

Thennn dramaaaaaa

K bye x