25| I'll tell you

{Edited}

(Ashley's POV)

Scared from the nightmare I just had, I woke Billie up.

"Bil"

"Bil"

"What" she groaned as she rubbed her eyes.

"I had a nightmare"

"Huh?"

"You heard me. I had a nightmare" I said once again.

"About what?"

I then proceeded to tell her how I dreamed about that little same scene that happened in the grave.

"So you think the one who stabbed you that day is that one that's after you again?"

I nodded.

Billie sighed and said that there's nothing for me to be worried about. She hugged my belly and guided me to lay back down on the bed.

I was about to go back to sleep when I heard something brake.

Alarmed I got out of bed.

"Billie you heard that right?"

"heard what?"

Crash!

"That!" I whispered yelled.

Billie got out of bed and ran to me.

"Let's check what's going on"

"No Ashley, stay here"

"But I wanna go"

"No. The baby can be harmed"

"Fine"

Billie opened the door and disappeared down the hall.

Crash!

"What the hell" I mumbled breathlessly.

Suddenly the room door opened and I was being held by the neck and pushed to the ground.

"W-what t-the f-fuck" I said as I was trying to get out of their grip.

"You killed my husband!"

My eyes widened in realization when I realized who's the person chocking me.

"Mia?"

She laughed and chocked me tighter.

"The same bitch who took your father from your mom. I bet she's dying in the inside knowing that she's worthless. You took Billie away from me too HAVENT YOU GOTTEN ENOUGH?"

I chuckled and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"My mom long time didn't need him. You are a fucking home wrecker as well. And I don't fucking care that I took Billie away from you. You was just after both of their money! Gold digging bitch. Plus my dad, that motherfucker, he needed death in his life anyway and I think is time you do too. Enjoy seeing that piece of shit of my dad in hell Mia."

I brought my right leg up and with my knee, I hit her in between her legs as hard as I could since she was straddling my hips. She loosened her gripped around my throat as she cried in pain. I took this opportunity to grab both her hands. I twisted them and threw her off of me as I got up quickly and took out my gun from my nightstand. I pointed the gun to her.

"Don't ever mess with a pregnant woman or more to say, don't ever mess with me puta" (Hoe)

I shot her multiple times as her body laid there lifeless.

"The audacity that people have to mess with people more smarter than them. Right baby?" I said as I rubbed my belly and then I spit on Mia and dragged her ass to the basement.

Her body will be taken care of later on.

Rubbing my belly once again, I started looking for Billie and then I saw her drinking water with blood all over her clothes. I look around the living room and there were four men dead on the ground.

I cleared my throat and Billie quickly turned towards me.

"Baby!"

"Shush! I'm not in the mood. I'm hungry."

Why am I always hungry tho.

"Wait I think I need to vomit" I said as I ran to the bathroom with Billie behind me.

Once I got to the bathroom Billie grabbed my hair into a ponytail and rubbed my back smoothly as I threw up.

I heard her chuckled.

"Who knew my baby mama was such a badass"

After I finished I brushed my teeth and then stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower to wash all the blood off my body. Hands wrapped around my belly and a chin was gently resting on my right shoulder.

"There's some things I haven't told you yet and I'm scared for us."

"What is it Billie?"

She turned me around so I was facing her.

She laid her forehead between my boobs and sighed.

"I will tell you when it's time baby."

£££