21| lovable

{Edited}

(Ashley's POV)

5 months later

"I'm getting fat aren't I." I cried to Billie as I stare at myself in our full body length mirror.

"No baby of course not. That's just the pregnancy."

"So you are saying that I look fat" I cried harder.

"N-No baby you know that's not what I meant."

"I'm not lovable anymore"

Billie turns my face towards her and starts kissing me gently and passionately.

"You are so much more than lovable mama."

"Really? But look at my body"

"I want you to stare at the mirror for me"

"Why?"

"Just do it mama"

I did as told and stared at her through the mirror.
I was wearing one of her oversized shirts without bra and only had red underwear on.

Her hands went under the shirt and she started to rubbed my sides and made her way towards my boobs. She cupped them and massaged them making me throw my head back, laying on her shoulder, feeling satisfied at the sudden feeling of relief that was taking over me.

One of her hands traveled towards my undergarment and started to rub my covered clit in circles.

I moaned softly at the feeling.

"Babe please"

"I like when you call me that" Billie said in a raspy tone.

She took off my panties and ran her middle finger through my folds feeling the wetness of it.

"So wet for me baby?"

"Y-Yea"

"I want you to look at the mirror mama"

I took my head off of Billie's shoulder and stared at the mirror as she told me to.

"Now I want you to pay attention to everything Imma do to you"

I nodded.

She took my oversized shirt off.

She started to kiss and bite my shoulder gently probably leaving hickeys.

Without noticing she pushed two fingers in me.

Moans came out of me.

She went at a faster paste as my moans got louder.

"You here with your sexy ass complaining saying that you look fat and shit when all I wanna do everyday is fucking fuck you every single damn minute and worship you in every way no matter what. Why? Because your gorgeous asf."

I love it when she praises me. It turns me on so much.

She went faster and with her other hand she rubbed my clit.

"If you were to be chubby or fat why does it matter? Why does body size matter? I'll love you either way no matter what body size you are. If that person doesn't love you just the way you are, then they ain't worth it because in this life, there's so much more that just- body."

I felt the knot on my stomach forming from hearing all of this on my ear.

My moans never stopping.

My legs becoming unstable.

"Your boobs are perfect to me" she said as she cups one of my boobs and squeezes them.

"Your ass is perfect to me" She slapped my ass.

Her fingers never stopping.

My eyes trying to keep following her every move.

"Your pussy is all perfect to me" She fingered me faster as I felt tears run down my face.

"Your lips are all perfect for me." She turned my face with her free hand and made me kiss her as she bit my bottom lips.

"And your belly is the most adorable thing ever."

"Ma, you're an art I want to always look at no matter your body type." 

With that I couldn't contain myself and I came all over her fingers as I was trying to catch my breathing.

I'm beautiful no matter my body type

I'm beautiful no matter if I'm skinny, chubby or too filled of love

As long as I'm happy with myself and she loves me the way I am, that's all that matters.

Billie stepped in front of me and dropped to her knees and started eating me out.

"Bil no m-more" I cried out.

She stopped for a moment to look up at me. She smiled warmly.

"Not onto you set your mind that you're fucking sexy and beautiful just the way you are."

And she continued.

"P-please I get it I'm beautiful" I grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her more towards me so I could feel her more as I was gonna cum for the second time.

"Mmmm fuck I'm cumin"

She grabbed my ass and squeezed it tightly as she started sucking my clit harshly. I threw my head back as I felt all the pleasure I was receiving. My eyes got blurry as my body shook while I came.

I felt so good physically and mentally

"You taste so good"

She cleaned me and carried me to the bed.

"You're such a good girl for me baby. Let me keep reminding you that you're lovable ok?"

I nodded and closed my eyes as Billie kissed my forehead.

"Good night baby."

£££