12| Dad

{Edited}

(Murder⚠️)

(Ashley's POV)

"Ok... so this is the house huh? Alright"

I got my all black mask that covered my whole face and made my way silently inside braking the lock quietly. I got in and everything was dark but I could still see good. I started to explore the house seeing family pictures. I see he's been doing well these past few years without me and mom.

I heard noises and quickly hid in a corner. The footsteps got closer and I prepared my gun. I looked out of my hidden place and saw my dad. Perfect.

I got out of my hidden place and called out for him as he was in the kitchen drinking some water.

"Dad."

He had his back faced towards me so he turned around. When he locked eyes with me, his eyes widen.

"A-Ashley?"

"Yes it's me dad."

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to visit. What? You don't wanna see your disowned daughter?"

"You look so....mature now."

"Yes I know. It's been years Dad."

"Ashley listen I'm so sorry for everything I told you in the past."

"Your apology is not taken accountable Dad."

"I just- I'm sorry I'm just embarrassed to have a daughter like you."

"And I'm embarrassed to have a dad like you."

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

Without a single thought left, he dropped dead on the floor as blood poured out of his forehead from the bullet and his chest was now bleeding as the other bullet burned through his heart.

As I quickly went outside, I got in the car and made a phone call.

"It's done, now break in and make it seem like it was a car accident and make sure to take the bullets out."

"On it boss."

"You did say earlier that his family was on vacation and he was alone in the house, correct?"

"Yes boss."

"Perfect." I said while a smirk creeped onto my face.

I finally got revenge for the both of us mom.

I started the car and drove away.

(Billie's POV)

5 days later

My phone rang and I was hoping that it was a call from Ashley since it's been five days I haven't heard from her. Is like she disappeared. I been looking for her but nothing. I took my phone and I saw it was a call from Kei. I sighed and answered.

"Wassaup bro, everything's done?"

"Bil we have a problem."

"What? What happened?"

"Someone already killed Alexander before we could and we found out who it was."

"Wait what? Who was it?"

"Your girl... Ashley."

I drop my phone in shock, I couldn't believe what I just heard. So that's why I haven't heard from her in these past five days.

I got my car keys and went to look for her.

Shit.

£££