3| Mine

{Edited}

[A/N: Guys this is Billie's version of chapter 2]

(Billie's POV)

I was sitting in class with my friend group waiting for the English teacher to come and start class so I can get this shit over with.

Even tho I get in trouble most of the time for bullying, my grades are good. I like bullying people. Why? I don't know. It's just fun to see these little ugly nerds suffer. I get distracted from the fact that school is fucking boring and nothing interesting happens. Only the makeouts sections that I have with the hot girls in school.

"Yo dude Mia is crazy bro." Drew says.

"Frrr she doesn't get in her head that she's just a fling. She damn well knows I don't do relationships. Plus the way she's dressing lately with that revealing short ass pink dress, she's totally disqualified to be mine." I said clearly annoyed.

It's true I don't do relationships because I felt like I've never really liked anyone enough to be in a relationship with them. It's just only a simple stupid attraction, then makeouts next comes sex and after that I dip.

As simple as that.

I don't think any girl will make me want to be in a relationship with them.

Not that I'll ever want to be in one or I'll ever be in one.

My train of thoughts got cut off when the door opened and I saw Dev and an unfamiliar cute girl that I haven't seen before. It been a while since we last had new students.

I checked her out as much as I could. Damn she's beautiful. She had these deep blue glossy eyes, perfect shaped lips, pinkish cheeks and long brown hair in a high ponytail. She's gorgeous.

I want her. She's mine.

I kept staring at her until she briefly looked at me, and noticed that I was already looking. She quickly put her head down and l got a bit confused.

Is she shy?

She got closer to Dev and whispered something. Dev looked at me and her eyes widened.

She better not be stealing nor touching what's mine.

I glare at Dev. She knows better then to do anything.

How do you know Dev? You may be wondering, well she used to be Drew's target on freshman year and sometimes mines too but not as much. Drew would bully her and then would eat her out.

If you know, you know.

They sure was in some messy relationship.

Dev suddenly grabbed the cute girl's hand and dragged her to the seats that were in the back. I kept staring at the mysterious girl and she looked at me.

We held eye contact for a while. There's something different about this girl that I can't figure it out. She makes me feel something I never felt before.

I never bully girls that I'm attracted to.

But why do I wanna bully her instead of flirting with her like I normally do?

I feel like shit will end up differently if I bully her. She's making my mind tell me to stay away from her and not to pick on her but my heart tells me to risk it and bully her, like that she'll be mine forever and no ones else's.

(A/N: hey guys I'm editing rn and I know this part is stupid "my heart tells me to risk it and bully her"  but listen just nod and scroll as if you understand cause idk in wha other way to put it. 😭)

Am I already starting to have a crush on her?

Wait no. I can't have a crush on her. I don't do that relationship shit. Maybe I have a little attraction towards her so until then I'll figure everything about her and,

bully her.

£££