Chapter 9

it gets spicy in this chapter, proceed with caution.

Y/n POV

When the next morning came, I was still nuzzled into Katsuki's chest as movies were repeating. I look at Katsuki and notice he is starting to wake up. I fake being asleep

I feel him cautiously stretch and yawn as he makes sure not to move me so much.

He moves his hand up to my hair and softly plays with it. I haven't had a shower in a but so my hair is probably oily. He goes to kiss my forehead, but I swiftly move and peck his lips. He blushed and looked at me.

"Cheeky." He says with a smile. I giggle.

"H-Hey Katsuki..." I say nervously.

"Yeah?" He holds me

"I n-need to h-have a bath... But... I'm in pain... D-Do I c-call Mina to help m-me cause she's a-a girl? O-Or-"

"-I'll do it." He says, I blush. He notices. "Only if you're comfortable with it." I nod.

"Y-Yeah... Okay.."

"What?"

"Yes... C-Can you d-do it?"

"Are you sure? I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable, especially with what you told me yesterday."

"Yes I'm s-sure."

"But what if I-" Katsuki said before I cut him off by gently kissing him.

I pulled away

"Katsuki. I want you to do it. Please will you?" I asked, looking directly into his eyes. He nodded.

I grabbed his hands and we slowly walked into the bathroom.

️Spicy, no 'real' smut tho ⚠

We walk in and Bakugo lifts me up to place me on the bathroom counter. He begins to fill the bathtub with water, he adds some bubble liquid.

I look at him smiling.

"Are you going to be able to undress yourself?" He asked. I looked away, I was pained in my joints when I move, walking to the bathroom was struggle enough.

"It's okay, I can help you." He comes over as he can read me like a book.

"Is it okay if I touch you?" He asked, he is trying to make sure he has full consent. I nod.

He grips the corners of my t shirt and helps it off without making me move too much.

I looked away embarrassed.

He kissed my head gently to let me know it was all okay.

He undid the string on my sweatpants and gently pulled them off. I was red by now.

"How are you going? You okay?"

I nod in response. He runs a hand through my hair and got to my cheek. He holds it softly.

"I love you."

"I l-love you too." I say with a smile. He pecks my lips.

"It may be better if I take some of my clothes off at the same time." I blushed and looked away.

"Flustered already huh?" He teased as he took his shirt off. I looked down at the floor, my eyes tightly closed.

"Babe?" He puts his forehead to mine. "All good?" He asks. I nod

"Y-You're j-just hot..." I blush as I say. He grins and kissed my nose.

"Okay, we better going." He says.