Chapter 6

As we leave the store, I hear a loud bang and a scream that makes me drop the groceries and hold Bakugos arm. He wrapped his arms around me.

"What the hell was that!?" He almost yelled. He looked at me. "You okay?" He asks.

I nod. "Yeah I-Im okay."

He nods back. "Grab the bag and come with me."

I grab the bag and his hand as we flee to an empty store space. I am scared as I hear rampaging and Villians running around. I look at Katsuki and grab his hand. He holds mine back.

"Katsuki, Wh-What do W-We do?" I ask.

"Well we aren't allowed to fight yet, but we can help people get out safely?" He says as he observes everything. I nod.

"I'm s-scared, Wh-What if I c-cant save s-someone?" I am obviously scared.

Bakugo holds me close. "You'll be fine, not even all might can save everyone all the time. You will atleast be trying." He says surprisingly comfortingly as he kisses my head.

I smile and look to see where people are and how I can help. I notice a small family trapped in a corner. I run over and make my way in.

"I-Ill get you out of h-here." I say as I generate a force field and use it to clear a path to safety.

"Thank you." The mother says as she rushes her children out to safety.

I save about 15 more people before I notice the roof starts to shake. "Oh n-no... It's a-all coming down.." I notice Katsuki looking for people to save

"KATSUKI!! GET OUT!!" I yell. The roof starts to fall in what feels like slow motion. I see Katsuki's head turn to look at me and he slowly started running towards me.

I put a forcefield around him as the roof hit us.

Everything goes dark.

Bakugo POV

I see the roof collapse as I am running towards Y/n. The roof hits but I don't get hit. I look and see I am surrounded by a force field. I look over and Y/n didn't make one for herself, I can't see her.

The force field disappeared so that can't be good. I blast all other debris away and ran towards where she was.

"Y/N! NO!!" I yell as I throw the debris everywhere trying to get her out. I see her hand after a bit. I keep going but I feel something pick me up.

"NO LET ME GO!! I NEED TO FUCKING SAVE HER!!!" I scream as I kick and cry.

"Bakugo you need to calm down." All Might says as a clean up crew helps try and get her out. All might tries to block my vision but i still see her be pulled out of the debris and she looks so bad.

I start to break down kicking and screaming as I want to go with her.

They put her in the ambulance. "Let me go with her!" I demand

All might looks at one of the paramedics. They nod.

All might puts me down. "Be gentle young Bakugo, you don't want to hurt her." He says. I nod and run to the ambulance and get in.

"Can I hold her hand?" I ask, although I probably sound like I'm demanding it.

They nod as I softly pick up her hand.

I look at her injured face and can't help but cry more.

I brought her hand to my lips. "P-Please be o-okay..." I stammered as I pressed a kiss to her hand. "I-I love you..." I said for the first time. I pressed my forehead to her hand.