Chapter 5

Y/n POV

When I wake up I look up to see Bakugo with his hand going through my hair. My headache is gone and I smile up at Bakugo.

He hasn't noticed me being awake yet. I don't know what we are but I know I wanna be with him.

I watch him as he stares out the window. His hand is still gently petting my head.

He's so handsome. His skin always looks so soft and I think his hair would be fluffy and soft despite the spiky look.

"You're s-such a softie." I say with a smile.

"No I'm not." He replies as he looks down into my eyes.

"Y-Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yessss Y-You're literally p-petting me."

"... Cuz you're cute."

"Wh-What?" I almost yell as I go red. He smirks at me.

"I win." He proclaimed. I pouted.

I sat up in his lap, we are really close, I blushed as I noticed he was blushing as well.

"Hey y/n."

"Yeah?"

"I know you like me."

I went beet red.

"I-I uhh..."

"Heh, and I've been told pinky told you that I like you."

"Mhm..."

"Plus it's kind of obvious by the way we are that we like each other." He says, I nod.

"Then... How come we aren't dating... Officially?" He asked and with that question I went very dark red.

"Uhh, w-well I was s-scared t-to tell Y-You and I-I guess I w-was waiting f-for you t-to ask me?" I explained.

He nodded and grabbed my hands. He brought them close to his mouth.

"Y/n?"

"Bakugo~"

"Will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

"I will Bakugo" I smile. He kissed my hands.

"Can I ask you something?"

"G-Go ahead."

"Call me by my first name. Katsuki. I want to hear it."

"Katsuki?.... L-Like that?" I ask

He nods and smiles wide. It looks like it made him happy

"I, Y/n, Is d-dating the handsome Katsuki~" I sung sweetly.

He chuckled and kissed my lips. My arms wrapped around his head. 

We stayed there for what felt like ages. I was so happy to be with him. I soon stopped and pulled away.

"All good?" He asked me.

"Y-Yeah, I just remembered that I-I need to g-go shopping." I stretched. "Wanna c-come with me?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Good." I say as I stand up and go through his closet as if it is my own. He comes over and nuts his hands on my waist.

"Y/n, your closet is in your room."

"Yeah, I know. I W-Wanna wear your clothes tho." I say as I grab a shirt and hoodie.

"I don't think you will fit my pants." He said as he saw me going through his pants.

"I-Is that a challenge?" I asked as I turned to face him. His arms still around me.  He smiles at me.

"Yes, but if they are too big and they slip, anyone looks at you and I'll kill them." He says. I giggle and turn back around and grabbed a pair of pants of his too.

I turn to look at him again.

"Wanna l-leave so I can g-get dressed?" I ask

"Am I being kicked out of my own dorm?"

"... Yes"

He chuckles then leaves. I get dressed and look very small, maybe he was right about the pants, but there is no way I can back out now, otherwise he'll win.

I go through his cupboard and look for a belt. I find one and put it on. I can only just fit it.

I hear a knock on the door, I hide my belt under the big shirt.

"Can I come in my own dorm now?"

"Yep."

I smile at him and walk over. I've never been this needy, but now I am very needy, needy for his physical touch. I wrap my arms around his chest.

He holds me too. "Not gonna lie, you suit my clothes." He said as he blushed looking at me slightly.

I smile. "Y-You should wear some o-of mine." I say very wholesomly.

"Oh god no." He says. I pout.

"If I wear your clothes I'll break them or stretch them." He says. I nod as it is fair enough

I look at him as he looked at me too I got up on my top toes and kissed his nose. "Let's go." I smile.

I turned around and began to walk. He grabbed both my hands from behind. I smiled and we walked out. We walked past the rest of our friends and I giggled.

"Don't do it." He said, already knowing what he is talking about.

"Wh-What's up extras!" I say as I lean back into them.

"Oh my god." Kaminari and Sero both laugh with me.

"I'm seeing double." Kirishima added.

Mina got up and came up to me. "I don't remember Bakugo being this hot." She said as she made the fuck boy face. We were all laughing except for bakugo who was trying hard not to. He burried his head into my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I smiled and looked at him, kissing his cheek.

The others stopped their teasing to do a group  "awww" at us.

Bakugo looked up at them all with evil eyes. I giggled.

"Come on Katsuki, l-lets go." I said. He blushed when I used his first name as he walked us both out.

When we were at the shops, Bakugo wouldn't let me go. As in he was holding my hand, my arm, whatever he could and I thought it was really cute.

We grabbed all of the things that I needed cuz Bakugo said he didn't need anything.

We walk to go pay and as I get my card out to pay, I hear the beep from the machine.

"Katsuki."

"Yes?"

"Why d-did you pay for my stuff?"

"Cuz I wanted to, now hurry up nerd."

"Fine b-but I'm buying lunch." I say as we walk out.

As we walk out of the store, there is a loud bang and screams.

_______________________________________________

Sorry for the cliff hanger, hope you are enjoying the story so far :)