Chapter 4

I wake up and something feels weird. Usually I'm trembling cold when I wake up and now I'm warm, I like it... Wait a minute...

I open my eyes and realize I'm being held close to Bakugo.

I sit up and look at him. I'm basically straddling him.

I close my eyes, rub them and take a deep breath. I must be dreaming. I open my eyes. He's still there.

"Hmm? morning~..."

"AHHHHH!!!" I slapped him in the face hard.

"OW!! WHY DID YOU HIT ME!?"

"Y-YOU'RE IN MY BED!!"

"NO, YOU'RE IN MY BED!!"

I look around and realised that this isn't my room.

I then see my clothes on the floor and that I am in his clothes.

"Wh-What did you do to me!?"

"Nothing?... Well we kissed, but that was both of us... Don't you remember anything from last night? God I didn't think you were that drunk."

"W-WE KISSED!!...Ouch my head...."

"... Y/n... Can you get off me please... I mean I don't mind it, but I would like to get up." He asked. I blushed extremely dark as I moved off of him. He stands up and holds his hand out to me.

"C'mon nerd."

"Wh-Where are we g-going?"

"I'm making you a coffee... Or seven."

I smile. "Y-Yes please, I need them." I held his hand as he helped me up.

We begin to walk but then I stop halfway down the hallway.

Bakugo stops and looks at me. "You okay?" He asks.

"M-My feet are sore... Carry m-me?" I ask. He smiles and let's me climb up. He piggybacks me down to the kitchen.

I rub the sides of my head as he walked.

He placed me on the couch and gave me some headache medicine and some water to take it with.

I took it immediately. I felt his eyes on me as I took it.

"Y-You okay?" I ask once I finish taking the medication.

"Mhm..." He blushed. "Do you really not remember anything?" He asked. I nod.

"I r-remember the w-waterpark and then a little after b-but that's it." I say

He nods as he gets up and walks to the kitchen.

I lay on the couch holding my head.

I smell heaven... Mmm coffee

I open my eyes and I must have had a nap as I opened my eyes and Bakugo was standing beside the couch with two coffees.

"I didn't know Y-You drank coffee " I say with a smile as he hands me mine.

"Y/n, I had to put up with your drunk ass and you're gonna tell me I cant have a coffee." He said.

"S-Sorry." My smile leaves as my head drops.

I hear him sigh. "Move over." He says.

"Huh?"

"Scoot, let me sit." He says.

I go to get up. He sits as I stand but he pulls me back onto the couch.

I looked at him, I was visibly confused, I thought he didn't like taking care of me. But now he does?

"The coffee good?" He asked. After a second, I nodded. He smiled. "good."

"B-Bakugo..." I said softly.

"Yeah?" He replied as he looked into my eyes. I feel very strongly towards him.

"I... U-Uh..."

He patiently waited, surprisingly.

I was going to tell him how I felt... But instead I shook my head. He kept looking at me though.

"Y/n..."

"Y-Yeah-" I was stopped mid word by a pair of lips connecting with mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. My arms wrapped around his head as his held my waist close.

"HOLY SHIT!!! LOOK AT THE SHOOTING STAR!!!" I heard Kaminari screech like a fucking banshee. I pull away from Bakugo and storm towards Kaminari.

Bakugo was watching in confusion.

"Kaminari, I haven't f-finished my c-coffee, I am tired, hung over, about f-five seconds away from beating y-you up and you just interrupted my k-kiss with the guy I have been d-dying to kiss for ages, so In y-your best interest, shut the fuck up." I served him. He looked scared as he then looked behind me at Bakugo.

"What did you do to her?" He asked.

"Kaminari." I got his attention again.

"Yeah?"

"F-Four..."

"Huh?"

"Three.."

"Wait."

"Two."

"Shit!" He ran.

I made my way back to the couch to sip my coffee, I felt Bakugo's  eyes glued to me. I looked at him

"Wow..." He was blushing.

"Wh-What?"

"I'm so proud." He grinned as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and kissed his cheek before finishing my coffee.

"I am g-going to go back t-to s-seep then hopefully I-I'll be less hungover."I said as I rubbed my head. He nodded and kissed the top of my head. I smiled then walked off.

~time skip~

Bakugo POV

It has been a while since Y/n went to sleep, I should probably go check on her.

I get up and go to her dorm, her door is open a little bit, so I let myself in, she isn't in there.

I walk down to Mina's dorm and knock on the door.

"Hey Bakugo!"

"Yeah hi, is Y/n in there?"

"No? Didn't she go to sleep?"

"Yeah but she isn't in her room... I'll find her." I leave and begin to search the entire dorm building but she is no where to be found.

I start to get angry as I can't find her, I kick a bin in the kitchen as I look practically everywhere.

Soon I see Kirishima running towards me. "Bro!"

"What!? I'm busy!" I yelled as I kicked something else.

"Bro we found her, calm down!" He said scared.

"Where is she?"

"Come with me." I follow him all the way to my dorm. I sigh as that is the only place I didn't check.

I open the door and Y/n has tucked herself into my bed. She is so cute there, her body rising and falling with her breaths.

I felt someone nudge me. I looked at them. It was Kiri.

"Softie." He whispered.

"I'm not a softie!" I whisper yelled.

"I saw your face, your soft." He whispered. I blushed and looked back at y/n.

Soon everyone else left leaving me still watching her.

I walk over and sit beside her on the bed. Y/n's hand moved a little and rested on my leg.

I softly pet her head.

She kept moving close to me. Her head soon in my lap as she just kept holding me. I play with her hair.