the beginning

Romeo was building something in the closet in the flying factory while robot was waiting outside waiting.

Robot:master are you almost done?

Romeo:almost metal head be patient!as he was still building.

Romeo:done!as he was finally finished and opened the closet.

Robot:what are you holding master?as he seen romeo holding a invention in his hand.

Romeo:glad you ask robot this is called the time beam when I zap something or someone it'll go back in time whatever I set it as.

Robot:and let me guess your gonna use it on the pj masks.as he knew what he is gonna use it for.

Romeo:yep but this needs one last thing..or should I say three...as he smirked evily.

Romeo:robot follow me.as he started to walk as robot followed him.

*later*

Romeo and robot was at the control room and they went to romeo's computer.

Romeo went on his computer and pressed a button and suddenly one floor tile disappeared and three round cylinder jars with a light blue glow in it came outband romeo caught them.

Robot:what's that master?

Romeo:well robot these three things I stole parts from the time machine at the museum and turn it into theses and they give my time beam the power to make anything go back in any kind of time.

Robot:really?

Romeo:yep look.as he put them on the time beam and it turned light blue than he aimed it at a pencil and zapped it and it vanished.

Robot:where did the pencil go?

Romeo:I sent it in prehistoric time.

Robot:that's cool master.

Romeo:yep and when I send the pjs back in time they'll end up in history which allows me to...TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!as he did his evil laugh as robot joined him.

Romeo:enough with the evil laughing.as romeo went to the elevators as robot sighed and followed him.

Romeo:watch out pj masks you won't see it coming...he said to himself with a evil smirk as the elevator closed.

*in the daytime

the pj masks werr running to the museum to check out the time machine.

Amaya:I can't wait to see the time machine exhibit!

Connor:me to!

Greg:me three I wonder if it would work?

Connor:maybe let's just see if it does.as they ran in the museum than to the time machine exhibit untill the lady stopped them.

Lady:sorry but sadly you can't see the time machine.

Connor:what why?

Lady:because suddenly some of its part were lost last night and we are trying to check if we can find it.as she left as the pj masks were shocked.

Amaya:lost..or stolen.

Greg:what kind of villain would have done this?...as they knew who it was.

All:romeo!

Greg:but why would he steal time machine parts?...

Amaya:I could of lots of reasons why...PJ MASKS WERE ON OUR WAY!!!

All:INTO THE NIGHT TO SAVE THE DAY!!!