chapter 12.🍂🍂🍂

Bryan was being mad in his house. Like a whole patient who has lost his brain and ran from mental hospital.....

He wanted new and that only he saw. All the time new. Those who couldn't bring new toward's him , he beat them until his father came and dragged him.

He was on his room now with clark. " daddy , i saw ana was lost whole time not only that after talking with someone she was lost " his father looked at him.

He called ana over there. " he said u were talking with someone , who is that and why were u lost huh " - clark asked

Ana eye's widened " no....o-one...also truu-trust me....i would....never do somet-something behind....ur ba-back...."

Clark raised his brow , he was sitting with crossed leg. Bryan stood up " she is lying ! She was talking with someone , i saw that and i saw she cried over the call too " ana look at bryan.

" bryan , u r my son why do u hate me like that " - ana

" because i don't accept u as my mother ! U made daddy urs and u killed my mother too " - bryan

" i didn't kill anyone that was his love , and i bring u in this world , u r my son bryan. Instead for him i left whom i have loved and was going to marry too !" Clark stood up and yanked ana hair.

" u dare to talk like that ! And yeah u r talking about our enemy infront of me ! U still love him ?!" Clark shouted at her.

" no ! Bec-because of u i le-leave him....! And now i re-gret it ! " - ana

" yeah ! I'm right , u still love him ! " ana flinced in pain when clark yanked her hair more.

" daddy , new has someone....i heard it in office someone name called tay. I HATE IT ! HE WAS TOUCHING MY NEW ! I WANT NEW ! " Ana wishper tay name.

" no....that means i was right ! The person who u like is my enemy boyfriend ! " - clark stopped yanking and faced bryan " son please stop liking him "

" NO ! I LOVE HIM , I DON'T ONLY LIKE HIM , AND WHY WOULD I STOP. I WILL NEVER STOP "

" he is my enemy ! And his boyfriend is the one u like ?! Why in this whole family r behind him ?! Just like her ! " bryan was confuse.

" daddy what about her "

" i will tell u ! Tay is the person whom i left because of him ! Ur daddy made love and made me left tay. I have loved him so much that clark blackmailed me that , if i didn't leave him he will kill u in my stomach ! " ana opened. Bryan looked at clark , who was rubbing his forehead.

" ana stop lying !" Clark shouted. "I m lying ?! And now u also told Bryan all the unnecessary thing's that he hates me now , and thinks that i m not his real mother , bryan he has lied to u ! " ana was already crying.

" daddy u li-lied me that she....killed my re-real mother.....! " ana looked at Clark. " no son....." - Clark

" oky I'm only lying! I m leaving this house "ana proceed to leave. " U R NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE! " Clark shouted. Clark stopped her and pulled her on the floor. Started hitting with his belt and Bryan stopped.

" if u r my real mother....then give me my new and separate tay from new " ana looked at Bryan with her pale eyes.

"I have already *sob* bet-rayed him..... be-before....*sob* I ca-can't betray h-him again...."

" u said u r my mother no then can't u do that much for me! I want new and I don't care about tay ! I want my new !"

" do u want to be like ur father too huh ?!" Ana shouted.

" I DON'T CARE! I want new! And u will remove tay out from new life " Bryan call new. " hello, new~~ by the way I wanted to ask u ur address, u couldn't come with me here so if I can , I will come there "

" Okay I got it thanku new~~ u r so nice~~" Bryan voice was sweet which ana looked at him. " oky , new~seems like we couldn't meet in university now for 2, 3 day's m i right ?"

" Yeah, I heard it from the professor new , thanku , see u soon ! " the line was cut.

" com'on stand, u will meet with tay I will take my new " Bryan make ana stand by her arm and dragged her out.

" Bryan, u cannot do that, stop it ! Bryan ! Don't hurt them! Don't be like ur father, I beg u please stop it ! "..........❤