chapter 10🍂🍂

" how did u get involved in this activities tuan "

"Actually it was done by p'off. He can hack cctv , hack people , anything. Dragon was looking for a person to get out the information. More than one minutes shouldn't be taken , his rule was that.

Up to now it is. His some of the habits , some of the rules r still haven't changed. U know , when i told u he doesn't like other's to touch his things. And every body have face his wrath , i will tell u each movement with each reason.

It was quite a time , when he was boiling. His eyes were red , scolding us , giving punishment , was going on. After a minute when he was going to calm down p'off cane and put his hands on his shoulder.

He didn't have anyclue what was going on. Dragon got startled when somebody put his hands on his shoulder when dragon was calming himself.

Dragon stood up and tried to attack him by his leg which p'off easily passed but dragon didn't stop. Dragon kept hitting him until he was tired. " why did u attack me suddenly!? " p'off asked when he was able to breathe.

That fight was more like a fight between two taekwando player. Dragon never gave up until he gave a last hard one attack on his leg he fell down. After that dragon sat in his chair like nothing happen.

Really we all were with out mouth open when he sat like nothing happen. P' was in floor breathing hard. When i tried to make him stand he fell " p' he has already explore and when he tried to calm u came"

" oh singto u have to tell me before ahead"

" u didn't gave a chance "

We had a small talk , when dragon shouted all of us to do the work. "

" but tuan , why he was angry "

" that was the time when we have met kit. That time dragon went to meet p'new. When they both were together , p'new friend met p'new on there. It was just a coincidence for having him there. Immediately they both hugged eachother"

" oh no need to listen more that much is enough to make p'tay angry. Even when somebody touches p'new his eyes seems red. " krist laughed.

" p'new friend caressed p'new cheeck. All these when he returned mansion , and that was our time to be dead-alive. When p'off put his hand around dragon shoulder i guess he remembered how p'new friend did to p'new .

And about me how did i get the punishment ? In here also p'new is involved. He gave me a task to protect p'new. All day i protect him , not even a single scratch i made under his body. Dragon was happy.

But the next day , i couldn't. P'new and i went to bar. It was the time when they started dating before us. P'new said i can go home no need to stay for 'protection'. But it was my tasks. I stayed with him.

After a minute my phone rang , it was dragon. For clear talk i went near door to talk. I assured him that p'new was fine. When i see back i didn't see him.

🍂🍂at bar *past*🍂🍂

When singto was at call , he turned back to see new when he didn't saw him he wishpered new name. " what happen singto " singto eyes widened. " nothing dragon...." singto joined airpod and putting his mobile at his pocket he went to restroom to see if new was there or not.

" singto r u lying ! " " dragon th-that....."

When he was going to go inside one boy more than 30 age : was holding new. " oh i will take care of him , i know him give here" singto said to that boy.