hand wresting 🤔✖️

Third person ~~~~

" dragon before you used to cut people when you said ' let's have fun ' " all laughed except krist and new.

" i will try with you if you want singto " - te.

" krist let's do fun , only us " new said to krist.

" yes p'new let's get out from here " they holds their hands together , ready to get out from there.

" singto why did you say that " tay said in different tone , parting new and krist .

" kit come here " he dragged krist towards him.

" looks like mine one is just like me " off said they were holding hands together.

" Wolf you were also not like that holding hands " - singto.

" i am doing now " off said and teased singto. " let's go in bar " off told.

" no i am tired , i will not go anywhere " new said and proceed in his room.

" then you can go i will stay with him " tay said and they went in room.

" then whenever all r ready we will go in that time for now let's do whatever we want " krist said.

" yes , i will play game " singto said and in another couple they were already being touchy with each other .

"p'gun you can go in room and cuddle with him...." - krist.

" yes we will go , see you later " gun said and drag off to the room.

And in other side singto took out his phone to play game but krist snatch it. " kit give me "

Krist put his hand towards his neck and lock it " can*seduces*we go to room singtuan instead of playing "

Singto smirked and carried krist and they went room .

》》》》》》

" krist what to do in this big house " new asked krist because they were bored.

" p'new you are eating too much sweets should i tell this to p'tay " - krist.

" no i will stop , i asked u what to do and you change the topic " - new.

" let's call p'gun and asked him to come here " new nodded and krist snatch the sweets. " oww !!!" - new.

" stop doesn't mean keep on eating " - krist call gun after that.

" p'gun what are you doing " - krist.

" oh i am doing some work with papi " new heard that and told krist to cut the call.

" why " he wishper slowly by moving the phone aside " because off shares everything to tay and they will know if we do something " - new.

" or u dont want p'tay to find that u r eating too much sweets " krist told and smirk.

" if you are busy then we will talk later " by saying that krist cut the call.

" i have an idea let's play hand wrestling with other people " - new.

"Singtuan will kill me and also dont think p'tay will do nothing if he heard what you did " - krist.

" i know but we will not tell them i am going to play " - new said and called others. " no , don't call them " - krist.

" sam , billie , fang , ace , yash , pearl , all of you please come here " new called everyone over there.

" singtuan and p'tay will not stay silent please p'new stop calling them we will not play "- krist.

" don't play if u don't want to but i will " - new. krist stopped telling him because he know now new will not stop.

When they all came new said to them "come all of you let's play hand wrestling " new said to them , they all don't want to cause they weren't alloweded to touch them. From behind krist was telling no for their own safety.

New saw that and he told " nothing will happen come. we will not tell them that we play this game okay " they all looked a little bit relaxed.

" yash your cooking is very nice , let's see your gaming too come " first of all , they were afraid of 🦁🦖then another they can't say no to new and krist. So , yash came forward.

" sorry p'tay " krist said and he joined their hands to start because now it was waste to tell new to stop.

" oh , Singto ! " new said startling krist who look back being shock and put his hands towards his chest . New laughed and krist released a little bit when there was no one.

" one , two , thr-..." - krist was being cut off by new. " wait " - new stopped and talked to yash " yash you will play this game by being serious. no need to think who is my who , okay " - new.

" ok-okay....sir " - yash. " how many times should i tell u to not to call me 'sir' " new said to all of them.

" for me also " krist said and agreed with new. " okay....khun n...ew " - yash.

" one , two , three and start " - krist.

They started playing and after 1 minute
later yash and others were starting to talk with new and krist like a friend , frankly.

Yash wins and new looses.

" now krist your turn " new said to krist , krist doesn't have a choice so he also choose someone to play.

" umm , now let's try with the girl who want to sing come " - krist told and billie came forward. Billie wanted to be a singer.

" i will make you loose si-....i me...an khun krist " - bille. They started to play the same game again.

Billie wins and krist looses.

" i don't know if they have kept you all for a bodyguard or for something else " new said after seeing them like this because they only work and they are not touchy like this , if they will they may not see them again for playing like this. (🦖🦁😉) .

" may i give this answer for you babe " they all look back by listening the voice that came when they did they froze at their place new and krist told them to leave.

" no one is allowded to leave " tay shouted from there. They all stood in there in line . Tay , off , singto and gun came inside and sat in sofa crossing their legs except gun .

Gun was watching all this while off was just sitting camly like he knows what will happen next.

New came near him to talk but tay was not listening instead he was flirting with him. Grabbing his waist , holding hands , etc .

" te.....please let the-m go they hav..en't done anything " new was stuttering because tay was not letting him to sit easily , was messing around with him.

" those who didn't play this game can go " tay said rather in another tone from which by listening the tone he used , they were scared.

Yash and bille were left there not being able to think what to do..............❤