chapter 6. 🍂🍂

In a room while off and singto were in computer and laptop , tay was laying on bed , using mobile changing some setting. Singto start telling but tay was barely listening, and was thinking something else.

" yeah , CG is back dragon. And his son too in another form , mostly CG send their person in our ward or our war happen in that time we haven't seen his so--"

" singto " when tay stopped in middle giving information that means he was going to order , and singto knew it , that he will be going to do something.

" yes dragon , any order " tay didn't look anywhere , he was on his phone doing something.

》》at new room 》》

" gun where were u before , 2 days u haven't come here " new asked him. Krist was also there.

" i have gone to meet papi parent's , i have to go today again, i just came to see all of u " gun smiled.

New and krist teased them and gun blushed" ahem....ahem....somebody has gone to meet his soon-to-be-in-laws " krist tease , new laughed and gun blushed. *wow what a combination hehe ! *

" u want to hear something ? " gun asked making their curiosity go wider and they listen attentively. They nodded.

" papi parent's....." gun stopped looking at them , " i will stab u gun if u don't tell fast " new told causing him laugh.

" okay , okay papi parent's excepted me as their son " they both shouted and exclaimed " wow....!! How ! , when ! "

" ouch....my ears " gun said rubbing it. All laughed.

" when i met them , first they were taking care of me as papi friend , but when we were together in a room i was cuddling him and......." they both laughed.

" and suddenly papi mom came opening the door bringing food , when she saw us she shouted just like u both did now " they were controlling their laugh. " then what happened p' "

" then she made us two sat in sofa , we were sitting like a statue over there. She asked if we like each other or not we both nodded she again shouted. *they both started laughing , again*. After she said she will support his son and his choice and make me stay in his parent's house for 2 days. "

" that means marriage is final " new said rubbing his tears which was caused from laughing " yes , we will get suit now " krist said and they both ran towards their husband's rooms " wait you both " gun can't catch them in that time.......

They both ran and after reaching the room they both got attached to their each boyfi , laughing " we will make suit ready *laugh* yes tae " new put his head on tay chest, tay nodded caressing new back.

" p' tay why did you nodd do you know why did p'new said that " singto asked , krist on his lap , and gun too in off already being touchy.....

Tay shook his head in no , his head on the headboard, his other hand on his forehead leaning behind , closing eyes.

" TAY TAWAN VIHOKRANTANA THE HIER OF THE BIGGEST MAFIA LEADER , Is WHIPPED FOR SOMEONE " singto and off said at the same time. All laughed , tay mouth forming a smile and shook his head in their behavior.

" but why did u said that p'new " singto asked , who was laying down on tay chest playing with tay shirt.

" because someone is going to marry "krist said and new laughed. " who "

" tuan.....who just came today " singto starled and looked at offgun who were at verge of exploring each other. He laughed " congratulations: both of u "

" singto it's not, he just sa--" gun was cut off by krist. " p'off is it true or not ? "

" it's true nong " off laughed. Tay was also listening all this , still leaning and eye closed. " te...." new stood up and sat in bed looking at tay. He checked his forehead which was a little warm, was like soon he will get sick " off call the doctor " new told off who immediately took his phone "babe...i am fine--"

" put ur hand in ur mouth " tay did " never need or ask me what happen to me or how do i feel "

" so--"

" i said don't talk " tay became quiet. After some time doctor arrived , and soon he said " he was going to become sick , it seems like he have--"

" what r u tal--" tae kept his hand on his mouth.

" you can continue doc. " new said to doctor. Who seemed now can't talk more " just tell him not to think too much , and u can give him this medicine up to coming 5 day's after meal , this will make him feel better "

" i have to go , u can call me if anything's happen during this time " doc. Said and left before guiding by singto.

After singto arrived , tay talked with him with his eyes. His hands were still at his mouth : First he traised his eyes towards laptop and bink and open his eyes ' do the work i order u to' singto nodded. After that he move his head before foming a glare 'i don't want any mistake at all' singto nodded again.

Then he turned towards off he moved his hands a little and signalled off something , after when they both understood they started doing their given tasks.

" tay move in ur room and rest " new told , actually it was more like a order. " yeah obey ur wife , otherwise wife can bite u , so u should obey ur wife " off teased without looking at tay his eyes were towards his laptop.

" i can bite too off wanna try " tay said in the tone in which it was a 'dare to say more' one. *! Just a mess !*

" i don't want to try anything dear boss~~ " off said smirking. Singto laughed his eyes were too in his laptop.

" are u moving or not te " tay stood up and walked before stpping and came towards new " what ? " new was confuse.

He dragged new and they moved in his room. Gun also went to the parent's house after giving a kiss/peak on off lip and krist went to his room to do his assingment.

》》 at somewhere 》》

New i can't wait anymore. I want you to stay beside me , i would keep u as the king and take care of u.

When will u be mine , new , let make u see ur future house and ur future partner.

I know u go home with krist but he can come too with u , i will not say anything. I only want you , only u no one.

I love you new......i love you.........

❤❤520.....❤❤