Pregnant (Requested)

PAIRING: Rosalie x female!reader
REQUESTED: gjosatoru
WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: Rosalie helps take care of you during pregnancy
A/N: (B/n) = Baby's name
***

When you told Rosalie about your last relationship, you have never seen anyone so fueled with rage in your life.

It brought back terrible memories from her past involving a guy she thought loved her. Although they're both completely different stories, Rosalie couldn't help but feel connected to you and felt the need to give you something she didn't have; love. After your jerk ex dumped you after he what he wanted from you, you were terrified in who you could turn because before you met Rosalie, you didn't have anyone at the time. Rosalie didn't want to see you struggling trying to cop with the pregnancy on your own and welcomed you with open arms and into her her life as you had become her life.

The first time she had met you, she was single and believed she found her soulmate at first sight. During the process of being taken care of, you found in her that she was the one you were meant to be with and before you had realize it, you were looking right your true soulmate and love. Rosalie truly understood you, because even with her there, you still were scared as hell and when it had come to a point to where you would doubt yourself, Rosalie would be there for you snapping encouragement at you along with her love, in order to help pick you back up.

"I don't know if I can have this baby."

"You can and you will have this baby."

When it came time to prepare for a regular doctor's appointment, she went with you without missing a single one for the world. When time had come closer to prepare on having your baby, Rosalie took you to the store to help you on the items you would to take with you when the time comes to bring your baby into this world. Than before you know it, the time had come to bring your baby into this world, Rosalie by your side holding your hand before getting to hold your baby with you.

You have never been in such pain in before, but once you had your baby in your arms, it all had become worth it as you felt nothing but motherly love for your new born. Rosalie had become a mother to your baby and the both of you vowed you'd give (B/n) the best life possible.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!