The Necklace

PAIRING: Rosalie x female!reader
REQUESTED: No
WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: You are Bella's younger sister and the Cullens celebrate your birthday with you
***

Bring the younger sister had it's advantages; you were the younger sister of Bella Swan and like Bella, you were close to the Cullens.

Your birthday was approaching and you didn't know it, but Bella was planning a surprise birthday party for you with the Cullen family. Meanwhile, you were dating Rosalie Cullen at the same time Bella was dating Edward. Sure it may seem weird at first, but love is love and nothing was going to come between you and your love you have for Rose, let alone your sister, Bella.

Normally, you'd stay home from school on your birthday but now that you had Rosalie in your life, you couldn't say no to her after she asked you to come anyway. Upon your arrival that morning, you were greeted with hugs and birthday wishes from friends and classmates. Alice gave you a new (f/c) drew to wear that evening and when you asked why, Jasper spills the surprise causing Bella and Alice to get a little bit upset. However, you found it a little funny and couldn't help but laugh a little. That was when Bella turns towards you for a little lecture of acting surprise because Rosalie believes you have no knowledge of it.

"Honey, you're sure you can still act surprised?" Bella asks you.

"Of course!"

"Good, because Rosalie would kill us if she found out you knew." Alice chimed in before taking off for class.

***

Throughout the day, Rosalie spoiled you. The both of you had all but one class together.

Than after school, she took you home so that you could change into your new dress. Once you were changed, she takes you back with her to her house and by the time you got there, the birthday celebration started.

Rosalie, being the lovely girlfriend she was had you remain seated until she could open the car door for you and help you out, treating you like a queen should be treated. Rose's love for you was as real as the love you had for her. After entering her house, you were greeted with a gift table, cake, the Cullen family as well as your sister. Gift opening came first and when Rosalie handed you her gift, she couldn't hold it in of keeping it a surprise anymore and spoiled it.

"It's a necklace."

"Rosalie!" You say, playfully punching her in the shoulder before opening the box.

"It's beautiful!" You say, holding it up.

The necklace than became your favorite piece of jewelry you own; it was custom made and you could tell Rosalie had put a lot of thought into it. There the necklace held the two letters of your first names, than it contained a heard shaped case with your birthstones inside it and on the front of the heart, it read, "Forever." Rosalie truly did put a lot of thought into this amazing gift, after securing the necklace around your neck, you engulfed her into a hug. She returned the hug while snickering picked up around you.

"Told you she'd love it."

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!