Army Of One (Requested)

PAIRING: Rosalie Hale x female!reader
REQUESTED: secretbooklover1705
WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: After years of not seeing each other, what will happen when you reunite?
***

Ever since what occurred between you and Rosalie Hale you walked alone as you promised yourself that you wouldn't feel that hurt ever again.

Over the past years, you have been walking the streets alone, as an army of one and you didn't know how long for. The plan was to keep it that way and it lasted until you had your first encounter with Riley Biers, who during the first meeting, told him everything about why you were alone after him asking you. Once you told him everything of your backstory, he than convinced you of him knowing who your true mate is and that it's very important for you to take in consideration to follow and become apart of her army. He seemed to be truly legit about everything he was informing you with, but when you asked for her name, he said that it couldn't be given to you unless you accept a place in her army.

"Very secretive." You thought.

You remember this encounter as clear as day, as it was a recent event, the conversation and everything.

"What's her name?"

"If you must know, you must accept the offer of joining us."

You thought it over a few seconds before responding with your acceptance. Was this really what you wanted? Was this something that would be needed in your vampire life? Would this be the right thing to do, was this the next chapter in giving yourself a fresh start? It was very sudden and after what happened between you and Rosalie, you had developed a small amount of trust issues. However, as said before, this all seemed really legit about the information he was giving you. Upon deciding that this was what you wanted, you accepted and got recruited in Victoria's army. Once recruited, you were welcomed with open arms and it wasn't until she realized how you took charge in things that she realized her feelings for you and considered you to be her true meet, despite what happened to James.

At first, she only saw you as bait and was just using you to lure the Cullens in after knowing of your past with the family. That being the reason why she sent Riley after you to convince you to join them. In the beginning, you meant nothing to her, but she couldn't help the way she was feeling as time went by. Shortly after being recruited, she ranked you to be second in command of the army.

It was a big deal and you were honored, but after being alone for so long, you still considered yourself as the army of one. When it was mentioned of who you were at war with, you grew concerned about running into Rosalie again. You told Victoria about your past, spilling the whole truth thinking she had know idea of it. Much to your surprise, she was very sympathetic towards you, as she would be very cold and bitter to everyone else about their problems. After spilling the truth, she took that moment in confessing her feelings towards you, in which the feelings you returned.

The night before the battle, Victoria took some time to give you extra training while knowing your concerns, as well as sympathetically lecturing you. She reminded you of how much stronger you are now that you were with her and to not show any weakness once faced with your concerns, otherwise you lose. You were confident that you and your family were going to win this battle against the Cullens.

The morning of the battle had arrived and as you were to go your separate ways for only a while, Victoria shows a little bit more of her affections.

"Be careful. Remember what I told you about them and look out for it. Remember your place."

"Will do."

You were now in line with your family as the Cullens arrived. Just as your concerns were confirmed, you see Rosalie a few feet away but you quickly look the other way in hopes that she didn't see your wondering eyes.

...but she did, she immediately recognized you. She never thought this would be where you'd end up, battling against her and her family, the family you once belonged to and once loved until the things that went down.

She wasn't sure how to feel about this, seeing you on the other side when you were meant to be by her side.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!

You were now in