Sick

PAIRING: Rosalie x female!reader
REQUESTED: No
WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: Rosalie tried to take care of the reader when she falls ill
TAGS: secretbooklover1705
***

"Why won't you let me take up to the doctors?" Rosalie asks you.

"Because I swear to you, it's just a little cold. I'll be perfectly fine by tomorrow morning."

"Alright, but if you're not well by tomorrow morning, I'm taking you to Carlisle."

"But-" You try to protest, Rosalie was quick to interfere before you could finish.

"No arguing or I'll take you in right this minute." You sighed in defeat.

When it comes to you getting sick, you were always so stubborn. Instead of taking it easy like you should, you tend to run yourself down from exhaustion by sticking to your regular routine with housework, making yourself something to eat, etc. Hell, you even tried talking your dog or for his regular every day walk but you were interrupted by Rosalie as she ordered you to stay behind and rest while she took over for you. Rosalie truly did love you and cared for you deeply, but it could get frustrating at times when she refused to let go do anything. This morning you had a rude awakening to a severely sore throat that was so dry, you almost couldn't speak and that was when Rosalie's concern for you few as she started to almost beg you to let her take you to Carlisle and see what she needed to do to help you be okay. It was mid afternoon when you realized that you were getting hungry again. Of course, Rosalie volunteered to bring you something from the kitchen while you stayed behind in your bedroom, watching your favorite series while you waited for her to return.

Rosalie was almost through fixing your soup when a know came at the door. The door creaks as she answers it to your childhood best friend, asking her if you were available to hand out. Knowing Rosalie would push her away, you pulled yourself out of bed and made your way to your friend. Rosalie was of course infuriated to see you out of bed and had a little confrontation with you as of you were a child about to get sent to a time out.

"Y/n, what are you doing out of bed?"

"I wanted to see the company who was brought forth to us."

"You know no one can come over with you being sick."

"I have cards!" Your friend chimes in gleefully, turning to Rosalie, you asked her for just one game.

"Please?" You asks, Rosalie stood there thinking it over.

"Alright. But  Y/n, if anything goes wrong, we stop."

***

The game you were hooked on was Gin Rummy, and as you played, one game soon turned into seven at least.

Everything was playing smoothly until your coughing had returned shortly after you won the last round.

"Gin!" You say, but than the coughing started and you couldn't stop.

(F/n) laid her hand on your back as Rosalie went to get you some water from the kitchen. Once it was under control, your friend stood up and gathered the cards before announcing her leave.

"I think that's a sign I need to go. Y/n, get better so we can have a rematch."

(F/n) walks away and lets herself out, leaving you and Rosalie sitting at the table.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!