Fact 4

Korean Dramas/K-Pop

I used to be a huge fan of K-Pop, but now I absolutely hate it. Sure I will still listen to the ones I used to be obsessed with like SS501 or Teen Top, but the new shit just is annoying, and repetitive.

Korean dramas I never liked. I just hate that most of them have that same base storyline. Woman falls in love, confused between two men, someone gets in an accident, she chooses one guy, and the other guy finds her best friend. Typical sappy shit with no base line.

I'm just not fond of the Korean traditions. I guess I just didn't get along well with Koreans, and it pisses me off when people think I am Korean.

I feel Korean pop culture is trying way too hard to be cute. Like the men would wear makeup even though they look ultra manly. They would try to act cute, and innocent like a woman, and the girls try way way way too hard to be cute. The ulzzang shit pisses me off. Ew!

Also all the plastic surgeries that would be happening in Korea is just plain outrageous. Everyone legit looks the fucking same, and it's just not their true beauty. I hate how fake Koreans are these days. It sad. My opinions only so don't get offended. Jessica Jung is sexy kekeke!