Chapter 10

Later on that evening....

In the living room, Alexa is on her phone with her best friend, Skylar, who is telling her about the moonlight rings.

"What are the moonlight rings?" Alexa says.

"The Moonlight rings helps the Crescent Wolves protect themselves from the crescent curse. But we'll talk later, love you, Alexa." Skylar says.

"Love you too, Skylar." Alexa says, and hangs up her phone.

A few minutes after.....

Alexa has told Klaus what Skylar told her. About Genevieve and Francesca Correa. And the Moonlight rings.

"Did you know that Genevieve made an alliance with Francesca Correa?" Alexa asks Klaus.

"No, I didn't." Klaus says.

"What are we gonna do?" Alexa asks.

"I don't know." Klaus says. And looks up at her. "You shouldn't worry yourself, Francesca Correa, Elijah and I will take care of her."

"It's not Francesca Correa I'm worried about, Klaus. It's Genevieve." Alexa says.

"What do you mean by that?" Klaus asks.

"Genevieve turned herself into a hybrid. She's after you." Alexa says.

"Genevieve may be a hybrid. But I'm stronger than her." Klaus says.

"Mr. Cocky." Alexa says.

Klaus smirks softly at her. Alexa gently sits down, sideways, in Klaus's lap.

"I love you, Little Faerie." Klaus says.

"I love you too, Big Baddie Wolf." Alexa says.

Klaus and Alexa exchange small gentle smiles at each other. He gently wraps his arms around her waist and leans his head on her chest. Alexa leans the side of her head on atop of his head.

⚜️⚜️

Alexa's Outfit

Alexa's Outfit

Out and about in the French Quarter, Alexa is sipping on a to-go cup iced latte. Her phone rings in her pants pocket. She pulls it out and looks at it.

Sophie

Alexa answers her phone. "Hey, Sophie."

"Hey, Alexa. We need to talk. I'm at the Lafayette Cemetery." says Sophie on the phone.

"Okay." Alexa says.