Encore

*3 months later*

Three months, it has been exactly three months since Doyoung, Johnny and Mark started dating and still no one has asked to be boyfriends officially and Doyoung is starting to get desperate... like... how do you get into a thruple and have them all be too shy to ask first? So that's why Doyoung decided to take matters into his own hands.

Lucky for him Valentine's Day was coming up soon, and though Doyoung wasn't fond of clichés, having your anniversary on the 14th was one he could let pass.

However unlucky for him, after Taeyong moved in with Ten, he moved into Taeyong's vacant apartment and at first it was cute that Johnny and Mark lived with him (out of money convenience... yeah... for sure) but right now, when he needs to be alone, both boys decide there's nothing better than staying at home cuddling. Not that he minds (at least not 100% ) but he needs this to be perfect and he can't think while they're both around.

"Hyung~" Mark whined, and both Johnny and Doyoung hummed in acknowledgement.

"I'm hungry cook me something"

"Which one?" The two older said in unison.

"Doyoung hyung of course... do you want the apartment to burn down?" Johnny scoffed, but honestly, other than maybe scrambled eggs and toast, he wasn't very good at putting a meal together.

"Fine, but after we eat I have to... go... do something" Doyoung knows it was the shittiest excuse but somehow it flew over their heads, and sometimes he's thankful about how naive they can be.

After they ate (and maybe cuddled for a little more time) Doyoung decided it was time to start planning. However he came across one tiny problem. Most of his friends were busy, and he needed help. Haechan and Renjun were in yet another trip, Lucas and Kun were helping Ten and Taeyong install a cat proof aquarium and Winwin, Taeil and Yuta were on another date, which by the way, he still can't believe they're dating, they're cute but it was kind of sudden and Doyoung absolutely gives himself full credit for starting a poly revolution.

So that means he either has to find a way to figure things out by himself or...

"Jae, uh... thanks for doing this"

"It's kind of sick that you're asking a person who has a crush on you to help you organize a date for him and his... boyfriends? And for the day of his birthday! Stone cold" Jaehyun said, but Doyoung could tell it was a joke so he rolled his eyes and smiled.

"You can't talk about sick, you basically sexually assaulted me... and no not yet that's why we're here" Though the first part was meant to be a joke, the last sounded nervous.

"I'm really sorry about that... really, I know sorry doesn't cut it... I did go to therapy and I realized just how much of an asshole I was... only for them to confirm it" Doyoung felt pity for the boy, it's not like he thought anything Jaehyun did was okay, but the fact that he was trying to be a better person, and he wasted 1 quarter of his life not being one, was kinda sad.

"It's fine Jae, I'm pretty much over it or else I wouldn't make a joke of it, but if you really wanna make it up to me help me with this" Jaehyun smiled, and although it was a bit nostalgic, Doyoung found he felt nothing.

"Well they really like Chuck N Cheese for some reason" The younger started, and Doyoung scrunched up his nose in mock disgust.

"I'm not gonna ask Mark and Johnny to be my boyfriends in a musty ass place full of kids"

"Well you could find a more... adult version of it" Doyoung's eyes lit up at that suggestion.

"The amusement park! Renjun and Haechan went there a while back, you have to go by bus of course but I think I still have enough time to buy tickets and a hotel room and shit omg it's gonna be epic"