Day 5: Mark

warning: smut (kinda... no sex)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

believer_13: hi hyung! sorry for writing so early but i planned a lot of stuff for today so i wanted to know at what hour i could pick u up

skinnylegenddoie: its alright im up already, i'll take a shower and text you when i'm done 

Actually it's not that Doyoung was really up at that hour, it was more that he hadn't really slept at all.

skinnylegenddoie: also u have to change that username, i thought some weird teenage girl was texting me, you've had that @ ever since i know u

hyungssaturdaydate has changed his username

Doyoung blushed at the notification, 'This idiot' he thought giggling to himself. 

"Right, get ready" He said to himself, he wasn't one to wear shorts too often especially out, opting better for long pants and oversized clothing but he assumed whatever Mark had planned probably involved a lot of walking and outdoorsy stuff, and honestly he'd probably do better with them.

skinnylegenddoie: ok, i'm ready, u can come pick me up 

hyungssaturdaydate: omw already! :D

"Wow there Doyoung, you're looking cute" Taeil said when he saw Doyoung come out of his room, the younger rolled his eyes, still smiling and muttering out a small thanks.

"I'm gonna be out with Winwin today," Doyoung smirked. This time it was his turn to tease the older.

"Don't even try, anyways, just letting you know I won't be home all day but Haechan should be home with Renjun later, Ill order pizza and leave it in the counter for later" He said stopping the younger before he could even begin his teasing, Doyoung nodded acknowledging the older's words.

hyungssaturdaydate: im here u can come down :D

"He's here, I should get going," Doyoung said, picking up his bag.

"Why didn't he come to get you at the door?"

"I told him to wait for me there, I didn't want him to come all the way up," Doyoung said, making his way out. Taeil thought it was a bit weird, he made Lucas, Yuta and Jaehyun come up, what was different about Mark? 

                                ...

"Hi hyung" Mark greeted Doyoung as he was getting in the car. 

The younger felt like a teenage boy when the first thing he noticed was his hyung's legs, he shook his thoughts off quickly, he was NOT about to objectify his hyung, he was better than that.

"Hi" Doyoung smiled at the younger, noticing Mark's sudden interest in his legs regardless of how hard Mark tried to hide it.

Suddenly Doyoung felt a little bold, he grabbed Mark's right hand which was resting on the car gear knob, moving it to the place just above his knee, letting it rest there instead. Mark's breath hitched 'God he felt like a teenager all over again' 

"Is this okay hyung?" The younger asked, not wanting Doyoung to feel like he had to do something he didn't want to do. Doyoung nodded, realizing quickly that Mark's eyes were on the road and probably didn't see him.

"Yes" Doyoung muttered, taking his hand off from Mark's, giving the younger the option to take it off from his leg if he wanted to, he didn't.

"This road seems familiar," Doyoung said, trying to figure it out.