Day 3: Jaehyun

"Jaehyun that's enough" He hears Johnny say

but it's muffled... by what? 

"Just let me talk to him"

huh? this memory feels so out of place

--------------------------------------------------------------

                            Only us

tenisatenoutoften: good luck today! call me if anything happens code is baby blue 

tytracktytrack: good luck bubs, i'll be with Ten all day so if anything happens just tell us and we'll come pick u up

skinnylegenddoie: thanks babes <3 i think i can handle it :D 

Doyoung sighs re-reading his conversation with Jaehyun earlier.

livedinamericafor4years: we're skipping class today

skinnylegenddoie: no </3

livedinamericafor4years: we are unless u want me to drag u out from your class

livedinamericafor4years: I bet you after Johnny they're gonna be really surprised their bunny is going out with someone else :))

skinnylegenddoie: you're pure evil

skinnylegenddoie: fine. 

livedinamericafor4years: i'll pick you up in an hour

It had been exactly 52 minutes from that, he'll probably be here soon. 

Doyoung had made sure Haechan and Taeil were out of the house by then, he wasn't sure what kind of confrontation them seeing each other would cause.

He heard a knock on his front door, followed by the ringing of the bell 'He always did that' 'always knock first Doie' He remembered. He grabbed his things before making his way to the door.

"Let's go," Doyoung said, clearly already annoyed at the younger.

"Woah there, there's no rush, is Taeil hyung home? I wanna see him" Jaehyun said looking behind Doyoung searching for the older. 

"No, and I don't think he wants to see you anyways" Doyoung said, pushing the other so he could make his way out, Jaehyun frowned but he wasn't actually hurt, he saw all of this coming.

"Where are we going?" The older asked with an attitude.

"Can you actually TRY to get along with me Doyoung" the younger snapped, sounding genuinely upset.

"The same way you tried to be loyal? oh wait" 

"Hyung!" 

"Yes?" 

"If we're gonna do whatever this is we have to talk about that day, I have to explain, and you have to let me explain, not just avoid me" the younger said, dominance lacing his voice, something that used to relax Doyoung, like he didn't have to worry about anything because Jaehyun would always be there to help him, now it just scared him.

"I know," He said, voice low.

"Lets go, it'll be easier to talk at the park" 

"The park?" He questioned.

"It's where I confessed to you, remember?" Jaehyun asked, smiling at the memory.

"Yeah" He smiled too, regardless of anything that happened, he treasured that memory which now felt more like a distant dream.