Turn back time

"Did you ever even love me?" Doyoung said pushing Jaehyun for an answer.

"I think so" He replied.

Jaehyun? Please no.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm heading out! There's food on the counter, and don't sleep all day today please, I'm pretty sure thats not healthy" Taeil said to Doyoung and Haechan (mostly to Doyoung) who were sitting on the couch fighting over who's turn it was for the remote.

Doyoung perked up.

"Winwin again?" He smiled, questioning the older.

"Oh shut up, Mr. I got caught yesterday don't think Haechan didn't tell me" He pointed at Doyoung who turned around towards Haechan with a dirty look. Haechan just laughed mischievously.

"Dont het pregnant hyung, or don't get him pregnant i don't know" The youngest of the three said, waving Taeil goodbye. 

"You told him!?" Doyoung said pouncing on the shorter man.

"And what about it" The younger said laughing at his hyung who had somehow ended up on the floor now.

"Hyung I dont wanna sound rude but who is it? Like, you've been ranting about all of them, who do you like" Doyoung frowned, he didn't really know the answer, everything seemed to move so quickly, why did everyone espect him to know already.

"I don't know yet" He shook his head, feeling bad.

"Well you better talk to them about it, I mean, I get it hyung but you can't play around with their feelings" Doyoung sighed, he knew the younger was right but, he was afraid that if he told them he wasn't sure, that he needed time to think about it and process it, they'd all give up on him, leave him.

"Well I know I dont like Lucas" He said, expecting Haechan to praise him for that, but the younger just shook his head.

"First of all, we already knew that and second of all you didn't say you also didn't like Jaehyun" The younger said, starting to get annoyed at his hyung, this guy had broken his heart one too many times and Doyoung was still considering it?

"I don't know Haechan, I hate his guts but... I felt something that day of the date, like he really tried and... and... I spent half of my freshman year imagining my life with this man, you have to understand" He dropped his shoulders.

"No hyung, I don't understand, you have Johnny, Yuta and Mark, basically at your feet and you're saying you're considering the man who walked all over you?" Doyoungs eyes watered.

"I said I don't know how I feel, im not saying I'll choose him or, that I even want to choose him, I just- I need a break from all of this" Haechan shook his head again, love came so easy to him, he either liked you or didn't, so he couldn't understand why his hyung was so in between.

"Just talk to them ok, if they really like you they'll wait for you, if they don't wait, they don't deserve you" The younger said as final words of comfort.

"Anyways I have to go, Renjun is still salty that I called Mark cute so I'm gonna take him out, call them" Doyoung nodded, he knew he had to.

                                 ...

skinnylegenddoie: hey, we need to talk, can we meet up somewhere?

ohdaddyjohnny: im with Mark right now

skinnylegenddoie: perfect! I need to talk to him too

ohdaddyjohnny: you're just gonna invite yourself like that huh?