chapter 30

....................
ہزار جام تصدیق ہزار میخانے
نگاہ یار کی لذت شراب کیا جانے
................

1 year later.

"But Gee can you please cut the vegetables  "

"Sure Zeenat beta, you go and check how our little Aykiz is doing "

"But Gee thank you so much your the best "

Zeenat said and went upstairs to see her beautiful eight-month-old daughter Aykiz. it has been almost one year since Huzifa rescued her from the hell hole.

Huzaifa knows everything that Zeeshan did to Zeenat but still, his love was endless as left his father for her and break all his ties with him . he was the only hire in the Khans family so he also took over his mafia empire.

He and Zeenat have been married for one year. They had a little daughter named Aykiz she have the same blue eyes and features as her mother.

Both of them are living very happily. Zeenat got everything she ever wanted, a love-sick husband a cute little month daughter and a loving mother in the form of Bua Gee. it's like Happiness has once again made its way towards her.

She was so happy that she forgot all her past and starts to live in present.

But little did she know that not all stories start with once upon a time and end with happily ever after.

on the other hand

Zeeshan was searching for Zeenat like a mad dog.

He was ready to dig in the forty feet of ground to Find her and Huzifa was burning in the fire of revenge first she killed his brother then she run away with that bastards. And the news also got out and destroyed their reputation in the mafia.

he attacked Rheman khans mansion to find Zeenat and Huzifa but found one on there even Rehman Khan hid undercover. but when Zeeshan announced the price for a person who finds them, Rehman Khan immediately came out of his bill and told Zeeshan where Huzifa and Zeenat are living.

Now Zeeshan is getting ready for his revenge. He has already made so many plans in his mind to torture them.

1week later

Finally, that day arrived for which Zeeshan was waiting for 1 whole year. He is so excited to take revenge on his brother and punish them for messing with him.

Zeeshan along with 100s of his men sat in their cars ready to attack their residence.

On the other hand, Huzaifa got a call from his first in command that they are soon going to be attacked.
listening to this news the first thing that comes to Huzifas mind was the thought of his lovely family, His daughter, and His wife.

He made a run towards them he was running aimlessly in the whole mansion to find Zeenat and Aykiz and when could not find them on the first floor his heart starts to beat loudly thinking about something might have happened to them.

His voice echoed in the Whole mansion as he was shouting Zeenat and Aykizs names. Listening to his tense voice Bua Gee came out of the kitchen and told him that both of them are upstairs.

Huzaifa without thinking twice and made His way upstairs, Bua Gee followed him Behind. As soon as he entered Aykiz's room his eyes fell on his heartbeat she was looking in the baby coat,  at the pretty face of her life her Aykiz.

Zeenat acknowledge their presence and turned away to face them

"Look Huzifa our angel i-"
before she could complete her sentence she was taken in a breathtaking hug.