chapter 19

..............
غیرلیں محفل میں بوسے جام کے
ہم رہیں یوں تشنہ لب پیغام کے
خط لکھیں گے گرچہ مطلب کچھ نہ ہو
ہم تو عاشق ہیں بس تمھارے نام کے
............

They both were sitting in the car. Aykiz was looking outside the window and admiring the view the city was looking as beautiful as always the whole ride went silent. soon they reached the ice cream parlour.

"come on let's go," Zaviyar told Aykiz.
she open the door of the car and went outside. Zaviyar went inside the ice cream parlour and buys two ice creams for himself and her.

he gave Aykiz her ice cream and she licked it after that she made a disgusting face she tries to hide her emotions but failed miserably and Zaviyar saw that.

"you don't like it do you, " Zaviyar asked her.

"come on " she showed him her ice cream "who in the world likes pistachio flavour in ice cream .... yuck " she made an eww face which Zaviyar found adorable as he pinch her nose . and she slapped his hand away.

"don't touch me," she says with hatred in her voice.

Zaviyar controls his anger as he wanted to teach her a lesson but he knew if he is going to do anything she is going to hate her more.

They both walked towards the beach which was on the opposite side of the ice cream parlour, they both sit on the sand on the beach and looks at the sky, the stars filled the sky like pale corn into freshly turned ground. It was the promise of life in the darkness, a sense of warmth springing from the cold. It was a vastness to bring humbleness and an eternal space to bring gratitude for the cosiness of home. No matter the years that passed, Aykiz saw each night sky as a fresh gift given anew. It was the moment anyone that knew her would see her eyes smile and her breathing deepens just a little.

In the blessed black of the starry night, she gains a fuller sense of home. A starry night, bright lights in heaven's black, stretched until the sea met the sky. Even in the velvet dark, there is the light of the stars, perhaps a promise that even when we yearn for the light of the sun there will be those stars to bring the hope of the dawn. It is always the light we crave, for without it what is our world? Would we become creatures of the night forever to scuttle and hide from predators imagined or real? Either way, we seek the light, the chance to stand up and be strong, to see the beauty and be beautiful. For the ability to see others and ourselves, to see nature and her stunning variation is a great gift to everyone

the sky was looking so dazzling that it is hard to describe its beauty, and the sky was filled with alluring stars and he was looking at her. admiring her beauty, magic tumbled from her pretty lips when she spoke the language of the universe -- the stars sighed in the union. her eyes were beautifully gift-wrapped long black lashes of velvet ribbon --- every time she opens them, it felt like spring again. there is a beautiful thing inside her that is thousand of years old, too old to be captured in poems, too old to be loved by everyone, but loved so deeply by the chosen few.

he was still in the deep thoughts of her, that he didn't notice that she was looking at him in confusion all written on her face. he quickly controlled herself and looked away.

"oOkaylet's play a game," Zaviyar told her.

"What is with you all these games... I mean why are you always asking me to play games with you," she asked.

"it's cute that you think I'm asking " then chuckled at his thought and continued " ok so the game is that I'm going to ask you questions and you're going to do the same "

"why is that "

"this way we are going to know each other better "

"Ohh so can I ask the first question," she asked trying to act innocent.