chapter 15

.....

رونا سے عشق میں بےباک ہو گے
دوے  گے ہم اتنا کا باس پاک گے

....

she made a perfect plan to escape in her min, last time she escaped in the daylight but this time she thinks of running in the dar, when he thinks that she has slept, she is going to escape. but she won't do it tonight because she is too tired and also she didn't pack anything for her esescapethis time she will do a perfect escape.

She comes happy thinking about her plan that she starts smiling, its the first time she smiled since she stepped into his head

she close the window and left for her room, she sat on her bed and starts to think about her escape plan. a cute chuckle escape her lips as she think about the things she going to do when she will get out.

she take a deep breath in, to calm her excitement. she folded her hands on the back of her head in a relaxing manner and fell on the bed looking at the hhesitatetceilingootherescape, the first thing she going to do was to meet her Bua and Ayzal.

she was so excited that shecan'tt sleep,  she was acting like a kid who has a school trip the next morning so he can't sleep all night thinking about the trip.

she was thinking about many things wh the thought ofenterednters her brain, shriverans down her body when she thoughts tonight's event.

'How can a king of hell be so cold '
she thought.

now she iconconfirmedtthatcoldd as ice, she never saw him laugh or even smile. maybe this cruel world has made him like this because nobody is born evil.

who knows what bad did he face which made him like this, that thought made her heart feels bad for him but she quickly burred that thought because she don't want to feel anything but anger towards him. After all,e he killed her father and she is not letting this thing slight she is going to take her revenge at any cost

later she didn't know when she got blown.

someone enters her room around 3:00 am, and it was non-other than Zaviyar Malik.

He opens the tthe doorver carefully mindhandmadee that he didn't wake her u . and he came into her room so quietly and put the curtains on side of the window and let the beautifumoonlightht inside her room.

he sat on the couch which was near her bed and starts to look at her and she was looking so beautiful like always.

Her emotions were not easily hidden on her innocent face. Her pain was evident in the crease of her lovely brow and the down-curve of her full lips. But her eyes, her eyes showed her soul. They were a deep pool of restless gold, an ocean of hopeless grief. As I looked into her eyes I knew, all the beauty of the universe could not even hope to compete with this simple thing: passion. Passion turned her eyes into orbs of the brightest fire, and in them, I read clearly that she would fight to the very last tear for her life. She would not let the world break her. Sure she could cry, but she would never let them take her true self from her. She clung to it with passion. The passion that made her beautiful.

n, doubt that she is the most beautiful girl he has seen but what can he do she is the thedaughterssenemy enemy. and all he wants is revenge. The flame that has no culture, no pity, no mind, yet it consumes whatever it pleases.

deep down he knows that whatever he is doing with this innocent soul is wrong, and he also feelattractedve towards her or maybe he loves her. but knowing who are her parents, he didn't accept that he loves her he confuses his feelings with lust.

he keeps looking at her all night he even tries not to blink his eyes much because heedoesn'twant to miss a second . as he is drinking eaeveryeature of her insidehimim

but had left before she woke u, he knows that she woke up every morning for prayer he stood up and went toward her sleeping form he hold her cheeks and take a deep breath in as the smelleddescentd then he kissed her right cheek then her left cheek and then he left before she woke up.

______________________________________

he was sitting in his gym impatiently waiting for her to come with his protein shake usually she is always on time but what is taking her so long to come today?

he left the gym totodaynd t if she is in her room. he went into her room and saw no one.

on the other hand, Aykiz was in the kitchen thinking about the ways to get the shake inside his gym without him noticing her.

she took the tray and wenupstairsrs she put the protein shake on the floor and then took a stick she opens the door of the gym and stand on the side so that can't see her then she push the tray of shake with the stick inside the gym

Meanwhile,e Zaviyar was not in the gym and he was looking at her from the corner where she was pushing the tray with the stick he smiled at her stupidity.

she was done pushing the tray inside the gym so she turn around to leave the ononlineollcollideswithe wall so hard that she fall back due to the impact she was ready to bear the pain of her hitting the wall as she closed hertightlyghtl. but that never came she slowly open her eyes and saw her dear hubby holding her waist preventing her from falling.

then her ocean-blue eyes
met
his pitch-black ones!

the whole world froze for a second as she herselcan'tnt movbutit then he said something breaking the silence.

"leaving so soon wify"
chills run down her spine listening to what he said.

Are we playing hide & seek," he asked her again.

"n-no," she said

"then why are you running away from me "

" i-am not"

"Ohh really"

he said and she looked away not wanting to match his gaze.

then she pushed on his shoulder to get away from him but no use he jerked her causing her to hold his neck.

"I'm bored........ let's play a game," he said sucking the life out of her.

 let's play a game," he said sucking the life out of her

hi guys.
so sorry for the late update But I don't have enough time to write.

so what do you think about this chapter.?.

I have a thing to ask I have got 300+ viewers on each chapter and got only 60 votes which mean the rest of you are reading the book for free.

to those people who don't vote please vote on my book that