+ chapter ten +

Project X

All Rights Reserved

© 2015 Luna Black

~*~

Alexa fluttered her eyes, looking up at him dizzily and breathily whispered, "May you what?"

He chuckled, leaning in closer and gently pressed his lips against hers. The kiss was soft, almost a whisper against her lips and she swore she melted against his arms. His lips slowly caressed hers, leaving her wanting so much more. Xander pulled away gently, looking at her dazed eyes and she tangled her fingers in his dark hair.

"If you're going to kiss me," she whispered, leaning in closer, "at least show that you want it."

His eyes widened as she pressed her lips against his, kissing him as if her life depended on it. His arms slowly encircled her waist and he pulled her closer, until their bodies were almost moulding into one.

Alexa closed her eyes, tilting her head as Xander lowered his right hand from her cheek, placing it on the nape of her neck and pulled her even closer. Even then, she wasn't close enough.

The small hairs on the nape of her neck stood on attention; causing goose bumps to raise all over her skin and she shuddered. Shocks of electricity shot through their lips and her entire body quivered in desire.

Xander slowly bit her bottom lip into his mouth, eliciting a groan from deep within her throat and she breathed in sharply, digging her fingers on his taut shoulders. She willingly melted in his arms, offering him whatever he wanted to take and wished with all her might that they wouldn't regret it later on.

He pulled away, noticing that she was in a desperate need to regain her breath and dropped his hands from her waist.

Alexa flushed, biting her red bottom lip and stumbled away from him. She held her hand to her lips, tracing them gently as she stood in front of the easel and tried to untangle her thoughts. Her hands trembled as she grabbed the camera from the stand and she tripped, yanking the easel down with her.

Xander quickly stood up, trying to help her up, but she held her hand up and shook her head. He raised an eyebrow, not knowing what to do as he stood awkwardly with his hand extended out for her and watched as she got up and quietly walked to the bathroom.

Her feelings were swirling all around her stomach and brain. She wanted to laugh and throw her hands up in the air for finally having a kiss that made her feel happy. For years she had shared kisses with Seth and they couldn't compare to the small, but heated kiss she just shared with Xander.

"Stop comparing them," she hissed to herself as she yanked her shirt over her head and tied her hair up in a bun. Suddenly, she sat down on the toilet seat and began to cry hysterically. It was a mixture of nervous laughter and pathetic crying.

She didn't know where the crying or the laughter came from, but she couldn't seem to stop it. Tears slid down her cheeks as she giggled and she stood up, shaking her head at her stupidity. "It was one stupid kiss," she muttered to herself, yanking her bra off and kicked her shorts off. "He wasn't asking me to marry him! Get it together, girl!"

After she opened the showerhead, she stayed inside the shower for a considerable amount of time. The hot water was relaxing her body and she was doing her best thinking. The bathtub seemed to have that effect on her. Obviously she wasn't in the shower when she agreed to be Seth's fiancée.

"Ugh!" She smacked her hand against the wall, "Stop thinking about that jerk, Alexa!"

The kiss wasn't what bothered her. No, it was the fact that she liked the kiss. It confused her. It had only been three months that she knew him and she was having the craziest cravings for him.