Fighting for love - part 2

"I'll go there, Gandalf. They won't see me" Bilbo said with a quiet, yet confident voice. He had to save Thorin.

"That is out of the question. I won't allow it" Gandalf answered.

"I'm not asking you to allow it, Gandalf."

Bilbo ran behind a corner and took a deep breath. He put the Ring on his finger. Then he ran north, towards Ravenhill.

It took him some time to get there. But it was all worth it. He saw Thorin and Dwalin and ran up to them as fast as he could. He took the Ring out of this finger.

"Thorin..." he huffed.

"Bilbo," Thorin breathed happily as he turned towards Bilbo. Indeed, he was happy.

Bilbo was happy too, happy to see Thorin alive.

Thorin had to kiss Bilbo to believe he was actually there. It was a passionate kiss.

'Goodness, I've missed this' Bilbo thought with his eyes closed.

Then they stopped kissing.

"Thorin... There's another Orc army coming, they're going to be here soon." Bilbo explained.

The smile that Thorin had had on his face a moment ago turned into a serious expression.

"Dwalin, get Fili and Kili. We'll fight another day" he said to Dwalin.

Dwalin nodded. But just as he was leaving, they heard a voice. It came from a higher cliff. They turned to look at the cliff. Azog was there. And he had Fili.

'Oh dear, no...' Bilbo thought.

"This one shall die first, then his brother, and then you, Oakenshield. Your line will end," Azog said as he held Fili from his neck.

"Go!" Fili shouted. But Thorin shook his head. He did not want to leave.

Azog stabbed Fili on his chest. Then he let him go, falling.

Thorin, Bilbo and Dwalin were shocked. They just stood there and watched Azog leave. Then, suddenly, they heard a loud cry. It was Kili.

"Kili!" Thorin yelled and ran towards Kili's voice.

Bilbo pulled out his sword. It was glowing blue. The orcs were coming.

'What if Azog will really... What if Thorin will... Oh , no. No, we'll live. No more death. We'll have an infinity' Bilbo thought.

He looked around him. Thorin had left, but Dwalin was still there. Then, they saw the orcs. Dwalin took his ax and started fighting them. Bilbo threw rocks, he was too scared to use his sword. They managed pretty well.

Thorin looked for Kili, but couldn't find him anywhere. Orcs started to appear near Thorin.

They all fought for a long time. Bilbo was getting tired, so he stopped for a moment and took a breath. Suddenly, he felt a punch on his forehead. An orc had knocked him down. Bilbo fell on the rocks and fainted.

Thorin found Azog from a square covered in ice. This filth. He was angry about everything Azog had done. He wanted to beat him, see him begging for mercy.

But so did Azog. He wanted to beat Thorin. He wanted Thorin's head.