Long Way Back From Hell

"I'll Sit back and watch your car burn,

                          ,with the fire that you started in me."

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aria sat up with a gasp. She looked around and saw   that she was in the compound laying in her bed. She sat up in the bed and she thought that Hayley or Elijah or even Rebekah would be waiting for her to get up but no one was there. It seemed as if it was almost empty...

Aria then decided to get up and travel around the compound to see if at least anyone was here but no. As she checked the compound nobody was there. Not Hayley. Not Rebekah. Not Nik. Not even Elijah.

Where the hell is everybody? Aria thought to herself. Aria went to pull out her phone but when she went to get it out her pocket she realized it wasn't there.

What the hell.

"You must be confused." Aria swiftly turned around to be met with a women with blue eyes and ginger red hair.

Aria backed away from this mysterious lady not knowing who she was or what she wanted.

The women chuckled. "Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you. I'm actually here to become your ally. I want to explain some import things."'

"I don't even know who you are." Aria spoke as she stood her ground. "And what did you do? Why is everyone just gone?" She questioned.

The women took a step closer causing Aria to take step back. The women sighed as she then looked to the Aria.

"My name is Genevieve."  Genevieve then smirked at Aria. "And I didn't do anything to anyone except you. Well of course beside Rebekah and Klaus but that's beside the point." Aria then furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Your in a spell. So in the real world your asleep and you won't wake up until I spell you to leave this—world I've created for us." Genevieve explained.

"What are you doing with Rebekah and Klaus?" Aria asked in panic and she just waved her off.

"Don't worry. They are in great hands they'll be okay until I'm done with you and then I'll be able to have my chat with them just like I'm doing with you but more...differently." Genevieve then walked over and sat on the couch and patted the spot next to her.

"Have a seat dear." She smiled.

"No thank you." Aria said sternly causing her smile to drop.

"I said have a seat dear." She said louder as she lifted her hand and put a painful migraine spell on Aria Causing her to scream.

"Ahhh! Okay! Okay I'll sit down!" She yelped as she sat down next to her.