Reigning pains in New Orleans

"I should know that,                                 ,Your not gonna change

,Your not gonna change."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aria sat at the end of table right next to Hayley who sat at the head of the table across from Klaus who sat at the others end and Marcel who sat to the right of him, and other vampires filled the seats. Aria knew one of them as Diego but he wasn't so friendly like Dora' cousin Diego.

Klaus , clinked his glass with a spoon before standing. "Let us begin with a toast." He smirked, Aria let out sigh she was tired and listening to his toast wasn't really what she wanted to do right. She wanted to be in bed.

"To our shared gift— immortality , after a thousand years some might expect life to be less Kenly felt. For its beauties and it's sorrows to diminish with time, but as vampires we feel more deeply than human can possibly imagine." He gestured to the humans in suits and they stepped forward and each sliced their
Wrist and pouring their blood into a vampires cup.

Aria pursed her lips before mumbling. "I think I'm in the wrong crowd." Hayley had to keep her laughter in as her straight face turned into a smirk but quickly went back. Aria knew Klaus had heard her because of the glare he sent her way causing her to simply wave with an innocent smile.

"Insatiable needs, exquisite pain, our victory's and our defeats." He looked over to Marcel before looking back to everyone else.

"May the blood never cease to flow." Klaus finished off.

Marcel then raised his glass. "And the party never ends."

Diego then surprisingly raised his class. "To New Orleans." And then everyone beside Hayley and Aria raised their class' saying to New Orleans.

"I understand some of you may have questions regarding the recent change in leadership. But I invited you here tonight to insure you , that you are not defeated. No, my intentions on moving forward is to celebrate of what we have. What Marcel in fact took— and built into to this, a true community of vampires." He smirked

Diego than spoke and Aria knew it had something to about two werewolves siting at end of the table.

"What about them? The wolves?" He questioned causing Aria to roll her eyes and to drink Whatever was in her glass.

"Had you let me finish Diego. You would know that there is one further matter I would like to address." Klaus spoke as he walked down and stood between Aria and Hayley.

"As many of you know, the girl is carrying my child. Consequently I trust that you all will pay her respect." Klaus then sat a hand on Aria' shoulder.

"This is her sister, my unborn child's Aunt and someone who is also a close friend of mine. I do hope you pay her just as must respect, keep in mind
There will be consequences to those who don't." Aria smirked at all the vampires giving them a little wave.