Crescent City

"You make it look like it's magic,

                 ,Cause I see nobody, but you you you you."

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently Marcel , Elijah, Klaus and Aria were now stood in the middle of the compound.

"Can I get you anything brother? A magnifying glass, A pipe perhaps?" Aria giggled at Klaus' taunting. Elijah had bent down and was now looking over the dead Papa Tunde.

"Do you have a theory you'd like to share with us Niklaus?" Elijah asked him

"Back in the day when the witches wanted to send a threat , They'd just kill a chicken And leave it on your doorstep." Marcel spoke up.

"It's large and Ominous chicken." Aria spoke with her Arms crossed over her chest.

Elijah nodded to Aria as in agreement and then stood up. "Wouldn't you say?"

"Papa Tunde defeated not only Aria but Rebekah with ease, Almost got the two of us as well. If he was supposed to be their prized fighter , why leave him for dead in the front yard?"

"Well don't you all look cheery." A voice that Aria knew all to well spoke causing her to look over to Rebekah only to see that she was already looking at her. Aria blushed as Rebekah sent her a small smile.

Rebekah then walked over to Aria' side as she joined the circle.

"Listen to this , A girl literally Exploded from a grave today as Sabine was giving her tour of the city of the dead. It was Monique Deveraux." Aria' eyes widen in surprise at Rebekah' statement.

"What?" Klaus questioned shocked.

"The tourists thought it was part of the show , but the witches are celebrating like it's come
Kind of bloody Miracle."'

"Maybe it is." Marcel spoke up. "They think that all hope is lost , but now suddenly a harvest girl is resurrected. This is how we're gonna get Davina back —kill the witch who took her place."

"I have a theory about who one of them could be." Hayley spoke as she came down the stairs , causing all eyes to snap to her.

She then put the drawing Davina did in front of herself to show them. "Celeste. I mean ,it's got to be. Davina was trying to tell us. She was drawing pictures of Celeste. She was warning us that a great evil was coming." Hayley explained to them. And of course Aria believed her sister.

"First Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores. Now your murdered lover is back." Klaus pointed to Elijah. "This isn't witches attacking vampires." Klaus spoke causing everybody to look to him.

"They're Declaring War on us."

Aria groaned. "You've got to be kidding me."

————————