The new girl in New Orleans

"And I'd do it Again,                                                           ,Just for you

,Just for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I told you Agnes , I feel great" Hayley told the witch Agnes as Hayley was reading through a book and Aria had her head laying on her shoulder, just there to be there and listen to their conversation. She had nothing better to do anyways.

"You are over due for a check up" she told the pregnant werewolf causing her to look up.

"What am I gonna do,Pop into the quarter for a quick ultrasound?" She asked not really knowing how she could get a regular check up.  "A pregnant werewolf escorted by her werewolf sister and a witch ? Nothing to see here" Hayley said sarcastically causing Aria to snort in amusement.

"That is very interesting Hales" Aria said nodding in agreement. 

"A lot of women would care to have a child. Strikes me as odd that your not taking better care of yours" Rebekah said while on the computer across the room.

Causing Aria to slightly frown knowing Rebekah wanted children of her own.

"I know a doctor out in the Bayou off the beaten path. Now I took the liberty of making an appointment for you tonight after hours, just us" she looked over at Aria for second causing Aria to sit up and narrow her eyes at the witch.

"Vampires will never get word of it" Aria couldn't help but not trust this witch or any of them to be honest since Katie her trust for witch's have went More left then right. 

"Ok. Fine" Hayley sighs . "Bayou baby doctor it is" she said closing her book as she stood up Agnes stood up as well causing Aria to follow along.

"And I will be tagging along" she took glanced over to Agnes. "Just to be on the safe side"

"Yeah , that really won't be ness—" Aria cut her off by mocking her a bit.

"Yeah, I Really don't care. Im coming and that's final." Aria finished off causing Hayley to smirk. Then her and Agnes left the room , as Aria walked over to Rebekah and stood behind her .

"What are you up to over here?" She asked as she saw Rebekah searched a A visual map of New Orleans on the Computer.

"Oh nothing darling , just a little search." She said sweetly and sarcastically.

"Mhm" Aria nodded not asking any more than she wanted to know. She didn't want Klaus to assign her to a mission, she'll never hear the end of it.

"Well carry on then. I need to get out of here before your brother tries to turn me into Dora the explorer"

"I very much take offense to that ,love" Klaus spoke as he entered the sitting room.

"Gotta go bye!!" Aria said as she sped walked out of the room causing Rebekah to let out a chuckle and Klaus to sigh.